Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: DisneyGrandma68 Review Date: 01/21/2013

We had eaten here several times for lunch and this time for dinner. The soup is so wonderful, we were happy even after running to the restaurant in a monsoon and all of us were soaked to the bones (December 12th). My son and I ordered the porkchop which was a little dry and tough as it had cooked too long. "Fried Cheddar Cheese Pasta" is macaroni and cheese with a crust and we had something that seemed like a mushroom root on one side of the plate. My son's girlfiend had the lambchop which she said was good but not out of the ordinary as she is an excellent cook in her own right and has cooked us many meals much better tasting than the ones we had. My bill was over $50.00 for one person and I was so very disappointed in the food. I have given 9 and 10 ratings before but even this rating is a little overstated. Sorry to say we will not be going back as a family. We will eat at the Liberty Tree instead.

Pros:

cheddar cheese soup and cheddar cheese soup

Cons:

food did not warrant the high price of this meal

Reviewer: kretzklan Review Date: 01/06/2013

Even with an ADR, you can wait quite a while...however, it's worth it! The mushroom risotto is amazing - I dream about it. The wait staff is wonderful and will tell you all about their home towns and answer any questions. It's our favorite part of the meal. I notice that younger kids aren't as happy there - but with teens and adults - it's amazing! I was there on my birthday and there was no special treatment - so don't expect that for a special occasion!

Pros:

Food - mushroom risotto, service

Cons:

wait