Reviews of Landscape of Flavors - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Landscape of Flavors Dining Location

Cuisines: American, Bakery, African
Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/landscape-of-flavors/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Kpep Review Date: 06/18/2019

Really great options, especially for families. Stopped in on our arrival day while waiting for our room and unfortunately it took forever you get food. Stopped in on another day for lunch and the timing was much better. I think it depends on what time of day you dine.

Pros:

Interesting selection of food, convenient, large seating area

Cons:

Timing of food can be hit or miss

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

They had quite a few options, and I settled for the pizza. What I know now, I would not get the pizza again.

Pros:

it is convenient, has options.

Cons:

the pizza was not the greatest!

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 09/15/2018

I ate here for a late lunch on 8/30, my mom had dinner later the same day, and we ate dinner together on 9/2. Never had trouble finding a table. Even the make-your-own pasta line moved quickly. Between the two of us we had the BBQ Pork Sandwich, the pasta, and a Caprese Sandwich. My mom also tried the Nutella gelato, which she said tasted like regular ice cream, and so she was a little disappointed. CMs are friendly and keep the place very clean.

My first visit, the MagicBand PIN I've been using literally since MagicBands became a thing 5 years or so ago, was not valid. My mom had the same thing happen when she tried to eat dinner. The cashier was going to let me just take the food without paying but I reset the PIN from my phone and was good to go. For my mom, they reportedly took her name and room number and said it would be charged to the room, but it never showed up on the charges. The PIN issue isn't the fault of the restaurant, of course, and they handled it well, but the result of the incredibly poor Disney IT service. I'm positive the PIN was correct, and after I reset them both we never had any more problems.

Pros:

Huge portions, food is usually very good

Cons:

Huge portions - makes me feel wasteful

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Stayed at Pop at the end of October-nice selection of carry away items. The turkey and cheese sandwich was quite good as were the chocolate croissants. Something for everyone!

Pros:

nice grab 'n go

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/19/2017

My husband and I enjoy this quick service because there are a few items that are unique--not the usual burger/fry choices. He enjoys the hamburger flatbread and I usually go for the buffalo chicken Panini. Generally peaceful if you try to hit it for a later lunch but it's not a huge place so it can get crazy at mealtime I'm sure.

Pros:

not burgers!

Reviewed by colemamma Review Date: 01/16/2017

We stayed at POP Century, so AoA was just a walk across the bridge. We were happy with the many choices available here. We have 2 very picky eaters and 2 very adventurous eaters and this place was great. The picky eaters had plain burgers and I had indian food- paneer and spinach and acorn squash with curry chicken. My daughter had a Saffron seafood stew. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We would eat here again.

Like most food courts, the pace was busy and hectic. Service was good and there was plenty of seating.

Pros:

great variety, indian food

Cons:

busy

Reviewed by pwood78 Review Date: 10/10/2016

We stayed at Art of Animation the week of Sept 24-Oct 1.

We had the dining plan, so we were able to get the refillable mugs for free. Even if they weren't free, they are worth the price. Some people have complained about the new mugs not having a handle, but I like it. It makes it easier to put in the cup holder of strollers. We filled them up every morning on our way out of the park and put them in our little backpack cooler, and they fit perfectly with the lid closed and never spilled. Once we had the stroller open in the park, we put the cups in the cup holders and refilled them free ice water all day and flavored the water with crystal lite packs. Upon returning to the park we filled up our cups again.

We ate at Landscape of Flavors several times. We tried the meatball sub, pizza, bacon cheese burger and the surf and surf burger. All were so yummy. We had several dessert items, cupcakes, muffins, rice krispy treats, again all yummy.

Waiting at the pasta station was slow, and during one wait they got several orders wrong. But the food was good.

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

Some areas slow

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

We grabbed dinner here several times during our recent stay in April. We mostly enjoyed the pizza and the bacon cheeseburgers. The menu doesn't change often and staying for two weeks makes things on the menu get old quick. I know a lot of meals are eaten in the parks and most don't stay for two weeks.

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/16/2016

Walked over from Pop Century, had a good selection of options. Chef came from back to discuss gluten free options.

Pros:

Large selection

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/15/2016

We ate here on 1/24/16. We were staying at POP and walked over here to eat.

My daughter got pizza and yogurt. Liked how the had several pizzas out that you could just walk up and grab. Cut down on the line.

The adults got pierogies with cabbage and kielbasa. It was great. We loved all of the variety they had here.

For desert I got the Mickey cupcake. Hands down the best cupcake I've ever had. My mom who doesn't like yellow cake even liked it. It is a must get.

Overall we enjoyed our meal and will go back in the future.

Pros:

Variety

Other topics in Art of Animation Resort