Reviews of Landscape of Flavors - Breakfast

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/landscape-of-flavors/breakfast

Reviewer: Donald_13 Review Date: 02/04/2018

decent breakfast selections, from character waffles, ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, nan bread, French toast, omelet station, pastries and more.

Good variety, drink refill stations and shopping next door. Always a good place to eat

Pros:

good variety, staff

Cons:

same breakfast food eveywhere

Reviewer: jersue96 Review Date: 09/21/2016

We stayed her on our recent trip September 4-10, 2016! We had our morning breakfast here each day! My husband got the made to order Omlet and loved it! I got the french toast and it was very tasty! We ate here on our last night for dinner and we had the made to order pasta! It was delicious and you got a lot of pasta! We also got a huge slice of garlic bread! We already have made reservations for next December and can't wait to stay and dine here again!

Pros:

Great location, Great food selection! Something for everyone!

Cons:

Not one thing!

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

We ate here a couple of times for breakfast during our stay. Mostly we grabbed bagels. One time I grabbed the naan bread breakfast sandwich. It was just OK. Mostly enjoyed it for the convenience of grabbing something quick before heading to a park. Would only eat here again if we stayed here again.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 01/11/2014

We dined at Landscape for breakfast on 1/7, 1/8, and 1/9. We never had difficulty finding seats, despite eating between 9-10:30am.

Over the three days, we tried a variety of items. We had the character waffles several times, the challah french toast, yogurt parfait, and the bounty platter. I didn't care for the sausage served with the platter, and the bacon was kind of limp every day. My brother said it looked "frowny and sad". The first day, the waffles were a bit on the cold side.

No serious complaints, and I like that breakfast has a lot of familiar options, as opposed to lunch and dinner.

Pros:

Tasty options, easy to find seats

Cons:

Cold food on some days

Reviewer: mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

The food was very good!! A good variety too, Waffles, eggs french toast, fruit. Something for everyone in the family.

Pros:

food variety

Cons:

noisy

Reviewer: jkcchc2 Review Date: 10/01/2013

Breakfast was pretty good. There is only one way you can really mess up breakfast and Disney found a way to do it here. You don't use horrible tasting Portugese sausage.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 07/28/2013

We dined here for breakfast this morning, 7/28 around 10:15am. It was packed! I ordered the character waffles (Simba) with bacon and fresh fruit, one member of my party chose the Naan breakfast sandwich and a side of tandoori potatoes, and another person in the group got the World of Flavors platter. No complaints from this group. The lines were kind of long at the counters but moved quickly. There were not a lot of people waiting to check out, but a lot of people seemed confused about what could or could not be purchased as part of the DDP. It was not hard to find a table, and CMs seemed to be diligent about keeping them clean and ready for the next family.

Pros:

Good food, not difficult to find a seat

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/09/2013

My family of 6 had breakfast here a few times during our 6 day visit. We found the service and staff to be wonderful. Although crowded at times, the lines moved quickly and everything was very organized. I highly recommend the Mickey waffles. They were sooooo yummy! We also enjoyed the yogurt parfaits that you made to order.

Pros:

Layout, and Selection

Reviewer: disneylover1990 Review Date: 07/07/2013

Came to AOA in January and ate here everyday for breakfast. The staff was always friendly and it was not usually crowded. My mom enjoyed the omelet station but her favorite was the tandoori section. I opted for the create your own cereal, fruit bowl and parfait. I didn't get the parfait again because the yogurt was very sour tasting. I wish that the oatmeal counted as a meal but it was considered a snack. The pastry section was very good and tasty. I ended up getting a pastry with most meals and charged it to my card since I was on the dining plan. Overall, it was a good place to eat at each norning.

Pros:

fresh fruit, create your own. friendly staff

Cons:

some items not counted as meal

Reviewer: disneyhorsefan Review Date: 01/22/2013

We had breakfast here several times over the course of the week and everything we ordered was delicious!

All of the entrees were very reasonably priced. We used the dining plan but would probably just pay out of pocket next time.

We had refillable mugs and got coffee every morning, and while it wasn't the best coffee I've ever had, it was acceptable. I just wish there was either a choice of flavored coffee, or even the flavored coffeemate creamers to put in it.

While at times it was somewhat busy and a bit chaotic, the cast members did an excellent job of directing traffic and making things run smoothly and quickly.

Pros:

Food, convinience

Cons:

no flavored coffee or flavored creamers