Reviews of Kringla Bakeri og Cafe

View Menus at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Dining Location

Cuisines: Bakery, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Kringla Bakeri including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/kringla-bakeri-og-kafe

Counter Service - Pastries/light sandwiches
Norway - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Sweet and savory options in this bakery

Pros:

Everybody can find something

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

everything here is great. We always have to stop in for School bread, it is a sweet bread filled with custard and sprinkled with coconut. It is large enough to share and the price is very reasonable. They just remodeled and the line area inside is now much more spacious.

Pros:

School bread

Cons:

only outside seating

Reviewed by jessgallam Review Date: 09/30/2018

One of my favorite quick service sandwich. The ham and apple sandwich is always one of my go-to’s in Epcot can’t wait to go and see the expansion.

Pros:

Great quick service

Reviewed by jessgallam Review Date: 09/29/2018

Pros:

Great quick service

Reviewed by Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

So cute inside and great selection of baked goods and sandwhiches..get the pretzel

Pros:

Good quick spot for treats and lunch

Reviewed by Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

Everything here was delicious! We actually visited here twice during our stay in January this year! We got the School Bread & I also tried the chocolate mousse viking cake. The Aass beer was also very good. I highly recommend making a visit here!

Reviewed by dizneydaz Review Date: 10/04/2017

My 18 y/o daughter and I ate here in September (the week after Irma). My daughter insists that we eat here at least once each trip.

We shared the Norwegian Club-Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Jarlsberg and Muenster Cheese with fresh Tomatoes, Sliced Red Onion and Lingonberry Mayonnaise on Toasted Multigrain Bread. We always ask for it to be toasted. The sandwich was very good. I love the taste of all the flavors together.

We also shared the Rice Cream which was delicious as always! I love the consistency of the pudding and the fact that it's not too sweet. The strawberry sauce on top adds the sweetness.

The outdoor dining area is small but we were able to find a seat. The day we were there the park was not too crowded.

Pros:

Food. Rice Cream

Cons:

Small seating area.

Reviewed by jenvest Review Date: 04/06/2017

One of the cheaper places you can eat at Epcot. We came here with our Norwegian exchange student so it was interesting to have her perspective. My kids and I tried the club sandwich and ham and apple sandwich. They were good. My daughter didn't like the chutney on hers. Our student thought they were weird sandwiches though. She had never seen those combinations in Norway.

My husband and exchange student had the Kjottkake. Oline was so excited that they had them. She has been telling us about them all year and couldn't wait for us to try them. I tasted them and ate about 1/2 of my husband's. They were REALLY good! Oline said it was very authentic, but said her Grandmother's gravy is better.

We also had a pastry. I had the school bread and didn't like it at all. They put a seasoning that made it taste like black licorice. Oline said that was something some people do, but she prefers it without. I also thought it was a bit dry, but the cream was good. My kids had the troll horn which they liked. My husband had the pastry with berries. It was really tasty! Oline had the Lefse. She misses that from Norway.

I will add, we did not try their rice pudding, because our exchange student makes it for us, but it is one of my favorite things she makes. It tastes SO good, so if you're tempted, but unsure, give it a try. If it's anything like Oline's, you will love it.

Pros:

Different, tasty

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

The pastries are fabulous but my family was forced to wait in a very long and slow line while a large group of college-aged drunks with 'Getting DRUNK around the World screen-printing boasted loudly on their shirts' kept ordering Liquor shots and holding everyone up.

Pros:

varied pastry menu

Cons:

People ordering hard liquor shots can hold up the ordering line

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/28/2016

The school bread , troll horn and pretzel are great. The cast members are always very nice year after year.

Pros:

Great food