Reviews of Kimonos Sushi Bar

View Menus at Kimonos Dining Location

Full Service

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/kimonos/dinner

Reviewer: Imjustababyduck Review Date: 10/08/2014

My husband and I ate here on 9/23/14. It was late and we were starving having just arrived from our late and delayed flight into Orlando.

I order the "Hot Blonde" drink and HOLY SMOKES! I cannot handle a hot blonde. It is way out of my league!! I think the only part of this drink that was not alcohol was the single ice cube that was in it (and I could be mistaken, that might have been frozen alcohol too). My dear sweet hubby can, in fact, handle a hot blonde (he is married to me after all!) so he drank it right on down.

We ate the beef satay, the pork belly, the chicken karrage, the chicken katsu, gyoza, seared tuna, and tempura. My husband also had about 6-8 pieces of nigiri sushi. I can't remember all he ordered but I know there was tuna, scallop, and eel. Everything was good and flavorful. So yummy. If I had to pick my favorite dish, it would be the beef satay, but that's not really fair, because I would order all of it again. My husband's least favorite was the tempura, but he did eat it all so.....

The "entertainment" was in the form of karaoke -- which was a blast!!! It was so much fun listening and watching the patrons get up and participate in karaoke. We did not, but it was still a lot of fun!!

We will go back here to eat and enjoy the entertainment.

Pros:

Food and atmosphere

Cons:

Reviewer: 1283alex Review Date: 05/23/2013

Best sushi on WDW property - go in afternoon before dinner - it isn't crowded at all -

Pros:

always go here on every visit to WDW

Cons:

n/a