Reviews of Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

View Menus at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar Dining Location

The 150-seat Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar features unique cocktails and small plates

MENU: http://allears.net/dining/menu/jock-lindseys-hangar-bar/all-day

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS:

The venue's decor, with its propeller-based ceiling fans and diving bell "booth," carries out its storyline as the hangout of Indiana Jones's frequent pilot, Jock Lindsey, who also happened to have a pet snake named Reggie. The main room will house an expansive bar, with vintage travel posters covering the walls and correspondence between Jock, Indy and their fellow adventurers on display. Outside seating will be available on Jock's old steamboat named "Reggie" and in nearby seating on the adjacent deck.

Reviewer: Melanie M Review Date: 02/06/2019

Overall love it...second time we’ve tried the nachos though and they are awful so stick with the pretzel...that is a great appetizer! Fairly decent amount of food as well.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, drinks are good some apps are great

Cons:

Price, no discounts....some apps awful (nachos)

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Visited Jock Lindsey's after a late flight from Chicago on March 23rd. We sat out back and enjoyed drinks and appetizers. My husband and I shared the Sankara Stones and Barrels (tator tots and cheese curds)and Doctor Astorga's Queso Fundido (chips and queso). Both were delicious. For drinks, I had Reggie's Revenge and my husband had their version of an old fashioned with a chocolate ganache on top. YUM! We will definitely be back in October, as this place is a must do!!!

Pros:

Outdoor Seating

Reviewer: allec999 Review Date: 11/03/2017

Had drinks here before dinner at Planet Hollywood. Should have stayed here. Loved the Indiana Jones theming, and drinks were very good. Fun place.

Pros:

Great atmosphere

Reviewer: Fishfamily Review Date: 08/29/2017

We went in August for dinner with my family (wife and two young daughters.) The drinks are on the adventurous side including the beer. Not a lot of Coors Light sold here. The food is tapas, so meant for sharing and more like appetizer portions. So if you're starving, this probably isn't the best place for you.

However, they have some really intriguing places to sit. There is a diving bell, the bar is neat, there is a lot of outdoor seating including on a boat. The server forgot my dinner, but we weren't in a rush. The food was good.

The atmosphere is what makes this place, inside and out. If you do a good search you'll find the golden idol from the first movie!

Pros:

Great atmosphere, esp for fans of the movies

Cons:

The dishes are small

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/17/2017

My husband and I popped in for a drink on the afternoon of June 28th, before heading over to St Pete. I had the Safari Sangria and my husband had The Mayor's Reserve. Both were very good. We sat out on the back deck, enjoying our drinks, while our daughters did some shopping in Disney Springs.
This bar is one of my favorites, and we make it a point to stop by on every trip into Orlando.

Pros:

Location, Drinks and Decore

Reviewer: aurora3000 Review Date: 05/15/2017

We visited Jock Lindsey's for lunch late February. There was a nice breeze so we decided to eat outside. It was fun watching the aqua-cars launch from next door. The server was very friendly and helped with our drink and food selections. I recommend the Tuna Tacos and Pork Belly Sliders. Drinks were also very good. I would recommend the Scottish Professor- a whiskey and gin cocktail. The inside has some great theming that you should appreciate for sure. However, I would recommend sitting outside for the great views.

Pros:

Great Food, Service, Theming

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 03/30/2017

My husband and I popped in for some adult beverages the afternoon of March 21st (The Hangar Bar has become a "must do" every time we visit Disney).
We sat outside on the back patio. The weather was gorgeous, the drinks refreshing and the tuna tacos as yummy as ever. I can't wait to come back in June and July!!!

Pros:

Back Patio and Drinks

Reviewer: disneyhardin Review Date: 11/14/2016

We stopped in here last week while at Disney Springs. In the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday, it was busy, but not so crowded you couldn't get a seat. We had just eaten lunch, so we didn't try any food, but the food that was coming out of the kitchen looked fantastic.

I had a cool-headed monkey (I opted not to pay extra and keep the glass) and my husband just had a well drink. The drinks were great (although a little pricey, but it is a tourist destination, so that was to be expected) and we really enjoyed the atmosphere of the bar. We will definitely return on our next trip and hopefully will be hungry enough to try the food.

Pros:

Great Themed Bar

Reviewer: Tanasigirl Review Date: 09/27/2016

Our first visit was September 14, 2016. It is a small inside bar with more seating outside on the water. We really wanted to sit in the diving bell, so since we got there at opening time, we were able to. Very cute decor telling the adventures of Jock. Even saw Reggie's cage.

My hubby and I shared two appetizers for lunch and the portions were just right. We had the Calimarion (calamari) and it was very well done. We also enjoyed the Rolling Boulder sliders. Great flavor!

It was a quiet day, so a very pleasant stop.

Pros:

Rolling Boulders sliders

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 stopped in for drinks and appetizers on July 1st. We sat outside, and shared Air Pirate's Pretzels, Fraulein's Flatbread, Sallah's Falafel, and Tanis Tuna Tacos. Everything was wonderful and the drinks were fantastic too. The Safari Sangria was very refreshing and I highly recommend it. We enjoyed Jock Lindsey's so much, that we stopped in again on the 2nd for drinks after dinner. We were just as pleased the second time. My husband had been here twice before, and I'm glad he suggested the rest of us try it.

Pros:

Atmosphere, Food and Drinks

Cons:

NONE