Reviews of Impressions Food Booths

Discuss your general impressions about the Festival Marketplace booths.

Reviewed by sandib Review Date: 04/19/2019

My favorite time of year to go is fall because of this event. It’s a great way to try different types of food from all over the world.

Pros:

Great variety

Cons:

Can get pricey if you want to try a ton of things.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

My favorite Epcot event! Last year the desserts won me over. This year it was the drinks: Guinness Bailey's Shake in Ireland, Limoncello margarita in Italy, ,frozen Sauvingnon Blanc in New Zealand, pomegranate beer ay Brewer's Collection, key lime mimosa at the Festival Center and Sparkling Kir with Elderflower liquor in France. Scallops were great at Coastal Eats but the winner in the food department was the bloody Mary seafood cocktail at the Festival Center.

Pros:

Short lines, varied food and drink selection

Cons:

Not enough time to try all I wanted to

Reviewed by dreams Review Date: 10/07/2018

We only had one day so we didn't get to experience or try a lot. We loved the Braised Beef Stroganoff, Schinkennudeln, Roast Bratwurst, the Steakhouse Blended Burger and the Impossible Burger Slider. We went back for seconds on the burgers! There are innumerable choices for drinks. Food booths are everywhere with a lot of different choices. Lines were not bad when we were there in mid September. Always enjoy walking around Epcot, even more enjoyable during the F&W Festival.

Pros:

Choices at the food booths

Cons:

prices, pay a lot for alittle

Reviewed by Toni Review Date: 10/01/2018

This is our second year going to the Food and Wine Festival. As usual per Disney standards, everything was great. Many choices, good prices. We got to try food that we may not have tried before due to the sizes of the samples. But they’re not too small to share. Also many different drinks to sample as well. Many booths spaced out all around World Showcase. Would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Fun. Lots of choices.

Cons:

Can be a tad crowded on weekends but still worth the time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/30/2018

It's exciting to have the opportunity to try foods from so many different places but the cost can definitely add up. Portion sizes are small which allows you try a lot of different things but also can cost a lot of money. Some of booths are packed really tightly together and are really spread apart in other places which is unfortunate. As for the alcohol, it is work going your homework as some of the wines are really cheap and you would be better off just buying a bottle elsewhere and trying at home, but others are a decent value. There are a bunch of resources online to find out information about that though.

Pros:

Lots of choices Good flavors Unique opportunity

Cons:

Small portions Cost can add up quick Many booths are packed close together

Reviewed by survivoramy Review Date: 09/30/2018

You have to go in to it expecting a "taste" more than a snack or a meal. And don't just go for the hype, choose things you want to try. We did a fruit sushi that was all the rave last year and none of us cared for it.I was with my 2 girls so we got one and each take a small taste for the booth. The things that come in cups are like a bathroom sized Dixie cup - so it isn't much at all. The other stuff is normally served in a small cardboard boat. It is a great chance to taste lots of different cultural foods but it will add up if you are trying to eat enough to get full. I don't do any of the alcohol offerings because I am with my kids and am the one driving so I can't speak to it. But there are always people who are drinking a bit too much...

Pros:

Unique opportunity to taste many different cuisines

Cons:

Portions are small, so it adds up. I wish there was a "tasters" pass like a digital punch card you could prebuy at a reduced rate and get a certain number of samples. We typically only try 2-3 things per visit to stay in budget.

Reviewed by Whitney Review Date: 09/30/2018

Husband and I went to the festival tonight for a few hours. We had the pork slider and Spam hash from Hawaii. We also had the sausage and honey wine from Ireland. While we enjoyed the food, we noticed the portion size is smaller.

Pros:

Food was hot.

Cons:

Smaller portions

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/28/2018

was there in September. Portions seemed smaller at the booths I tried. Missed Argentina booth
Food we tried was ok but nothing stood out this year. Did like the Culinary Corridor area. liked stuff at active eats.

Pros:

not crowded around noon

Cons:

crowded early evening

Reviewed by disfam4 Review Date: 09/27/2018

We love attending the F&W each fall to sample foods. We didnt have any bad food. Some weren't really our favorite but nothing was of poor quality. On Thursday, there were 2 food booths that still weren't open and it was past noon. There was nothing posted for a reason. For some reason, China always had a long line.

Pros:

Many choices, good food, small portions

Reviewed by Phyllis Rankin Review Date: 09/25/2018

My family and I have enjoyed the food and wine festival several times, most recently my husband and I went for our 20th anniversary. I love how they have the different booths set up going around the world showcase. It's nice because you can use snack credits if you are on the Disney dining plan or they have these adorable little cards with a wrist band you can put money on. As you are walking around they have menus that you can look at, makes it good if you don't like certain foods. We love to try different foods, so we truly enjoy trying everything..there is something for everyone.i recommend it for sure.

Pros:

Getting to sample different foods from different countries.using snack credits from the dining plan.

Cons:

Weather usually very hot when festival starts.

Other topics in Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival