Reviews of House of Blues Restaurant and Bar

View Menus at House of Blues Restaurant and Bar Dining Location

Full Service
Disney Springs West Side

Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/crossroads-at-house-of-blues/lunch-dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/crossroads-at-house-of-blues/child-lunch-dinner

Review with photos: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2010/10/house_of_blues_downtown_disney.html

Reviewed by Arden Review Date: 03/12/2013

Tried House Of Blues for the first time our last visit March 2013.

Atmosphere was excellent,

Sat at outside bar (with entertainment) while we waited for our table to be ready.

Waiter was attentive and overall, the service was excellent. Spouse had chicken (enormous serving size)which was very tasty, Ribs were also very good.

Entire party agreed this will become a must do our next trip back. The entire experience from start to finish was wonderful.

Pros:

Food, Service

Reviewed by fhampshire Review Date: 03/04/2013

Had the oppotunity to stop by for lunch during Mardi Gras week. As always, everything sublime -- in honor of MG ordered off the special cocktail menu -- an absinthe hurricane.... oh my! extremely delicious!! strayed from my usual favority of Voodoo Shrimp to try the fried chicken -- so delicious (and huge!), some totally decadent potatoes with bacon, cheese, and other delicious things-- key lime pie for dessert. Waiter was so lovely, I wanted to take him home with me (regretfully didn't get his name). Left (actually waddled) out of there a very happy girl!! thanks again HOB!

Pros:

EVERYTHING!

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by slapps Review Date: 01/08/2013

We have wanted to do the Gospel Sunday Brunch for quite some time. We travel from upstate New York every year with our friends for our annual Disney Christmas vacation. This year we were in luck and would be at Disney on December 30th, 2012. When we arrived it was a cold day for the Orlando area. We were allowed to wait inside for the show to start.When we were allowed in the brunch was ready and we were seated in the pit (we requested this area). The food was great and the show was even better. The buffet was massive and all the food was hot and good. If you want to check out the menu just look at the House of Blues Orlando web. The entertainment was just fantastic, we had a preacher that kept the theme up-beat and fun. If you are looking for a change of pace from the parks, I highly recommend this show.

Pros:

Great brunch and entertainment.

Cons:

Not much of anything

Reviewed by BuckeyeBarb Review Date: 01/05/2013

Ate here on New Years Eve and expected it to be packed--not so. The best thing we ordered was the cornbread. My husband had the shrimp and grits, which were very spicy, I had the chicken quesadilla (which had more mushrooms than chicken) and found it tastless. One son had the short ribs (tough) and my other son had the pork sliders which were pretty tastless. We expected at the very least having blues music playing, and would have loved a live blues magician...especially on new year's--we got neither. I felt like we were sitting in a Chili's chain restaurant. We really wanted to like this restaurant but won't return.

Pros:

Availability on New Year's Eve

Cons:

No live music