Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

All Day Menu

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 03/28/2014

My husband and I stopped in here on March 9th specifically to try LeFou's Brew, before meeting Gaston outside. It was delicious! It was such a beautiful day, that we took the drink to an outdoor table to enjoy it.

Pros:

LeFou'sBrew

Cons:

Limited Seating

Reviewed by thetony45 Review Date: 01/26/2014

While traveling through New Fantasyland I decided to stop in Gaston's Tavern on 2 separate occasions. The first time I stopped in for the famous LeFou's Brew in a souvenir stein with Gaston on one side and the Beast on the other. The LeFou's Brew is sugar free frozen apple juice, a hint of toasted marshmallow, and topped with a mango-passion fruit foam (it tastes better than it sounds). Once the foam mixes with the drink it is amazing! Everyone needs to try it at least once.

The second visit was for a warm cinnamon roll. I was told they are big but this was HUGE. Literally half the size of my head. It was very tasty and topped with a maple drizzle that was a perfect touch.

The LeFou's Brew (not in a souvenir stein or goblet) and cinnamon roll are both snack credits on the dining plan to save you a few dollars.

Indoor seating is VERY limited. Both times I went there was no line to speak on to order so I was in and out quickly.

It is themed perfectly to the tavern in the Beauty And The Beast movie with Gaston using antlers in all of his decorating and a fountain of Gaston and LeFou out front.

Pros:

Cinnamon Rolls, LeFou's Brew

Cons:

Very little indoor seating

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 11/11/2013

We stopped here for a cinnamon roll and LeFou's Brew. We were not disappointed. The food was great but the decor was awesome.

We were fortunate that we were the only ones eating here at the time we went. So we were able to get lots a pictures. Gason't is worth visiting for the decor itself. We loved it.

Walked outside and got to see Gaston himself. Great spot for a break.

Pros:

Atmosphere, Cinnamon Rolls

Cons:

Non

Reviewed by gthurber Review Date: 11/11/2013

Going to Gaston's was something my ten year-old son and I have been wanting to do since we started planning our trip. We were going to "split" the pork shank, cinnamon roll, and LeFou's Brew thinking the portion sizes would be more than enough. However, I underestimated the appetite of a growing boy! Of the food I DID get to eat I loved. It was one of the best cinnamon rolls I ever had. I thought I might find the drink a bit too sweet but I really enjoyed it. Would definitely go back!

Pros:

Wonderful cinnamon rolls! Really enjoyed LeFou's Brew.

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

The decor is great in here! Gaston can usually be found just to the right and he is wonderful. We like the Lefou's brew. It's basically just frozen apple juice but it had a hint of vanilla or marshmallow or something that made it yummier. I know that the cinnamon rolls continue to be popular but i thought they tasted a bit like cardboard.

Pros:

lefou's brew

Reviewed by bibba410 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We stopped in for a quick refreshment as I wanted to try Le Fou's Brew on August 26, 2013. The theming is impeccable and just so much fun!

I have read where you either love or hate Le Fou's brew - but I loved it. I got just a regular cup instead of the souvenir cup and saved about $5. Super tasty and just what we needed on a hot day.

Pros:

Theming, Le Fou's Brew

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by vickie1016 Review Date: 08/01/2013

Gaston's Tavern is so well themed it is worth stopping in for a look.

We ordered a cinnamon roll. which was great. Big enough for the three of us to share & lots of icing. DD (7) wanted to try Le Fou's Brew. Her words to describe it - gross. It was soo sweet & thick, looked like syrup on the bottom of the cup.

Only thing missing was Gaston!!

Pros:

cinnamon roll

Cons:

Le Fou's Brew

Reviewed by brittos Review Date: 07/05/2013

Looking for a hot cinnamon roll on the morning of 6/13. This is the best place for one for breakfast. They are huge, as big as my 3 year old's head. So good that my 3 year old ate one nearly by herself, leaving this hungry mom to do without. Great atmosphere. Love the decor.

Pros:

cinnamon rolls, decor, and atmosphere

Reviewed by samanddean Review Date: 06/15/2013

We stopped in quite early to beat the crowds and get my DS (15) a Lefou's brew. He thought the butter beer at Universal was better, but he did drink it. The cinnamon roll was huge and fed 3 people easily!

Pros:

huge cinnamon roll

Cons:

small seating area

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 06/07/2013

Stopped for a drink one day in between lunch and dinner. They had 3 lines and they all moved at a snails pace. The castmember working in my line spoke broken English and I had to tell her my order 3 times before she got it correct. Not a lot of seating, but not many people were wanting tables inside so we found one easily. This place appears to be too small to handle guests during peak times. I noticed that Disney underconstructs a lot to give the appearance that places are busier than they actually are. LeFou's Brew is good. Good drink to take on the run or have a drink and sit down to relax.

Pros:

Cons:

small, line moves slow