Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewer: John Review Date: 03/24/2015

Maybe it is just me, but the cinnamon rolls are not nearly as good as they were at the Main Street Bakery. Also it is hard to get one when you are leaving the park in the evening. Lack of seating is also a problem, especially when it is raining.

Pros:

Cons:

No seating, cinnamon rolls

Reviewer: kelhalmom Review Date: 12/23/2014

Stopped in specifically for LaFou's Brew. Yummy! We enjoyed it and will try the pork shank next time as well!

Pros:

La Fou's Brew

Reviewer: cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We entered the park early and went right into the tavern on November 22nd 2014 for a cinnamon roll. The roll was huge and was very good. We were the only ones in the restaurant the entire time we ate and it was like stepping into a movie. A very good experience.

Pros:

Food and atmosphere

Reviewer: jlmatheo Review Date: 11/25/2014

We stopped here twice on our recent trip just for the cinnamon rolls. They are so good. They're so big the four of us split it easily for a nice snack.
And if you're on the dining plan, it is just 1 snack credit!

The decor is great, it looks like you've walked into the movie.

Pros:

Cinnamon role, decor

Reviewer: manatee2420 Review Date: 07/21/2014

I visited solely for LeFou's Brew. I liked it (especially the foam). The decor looked just like the movie.

Pros:

LeFou's Brew

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 07/13/2014

Our only goal was to try the LaFew Brew here in May. We only bought 2 drinks to try without the collector mug. (to expensive for plastic). We all agree even though it was sweet it did taste good. With it being so hot it definitely isn't something you want to quench your thirst. It will only make you more thirsty. My ds15 went back a few days later to get another one, except it got it without the mango foam.

Pros:

LaFew brew

Cons:

need more food selections

Reviewer: MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 06/24/2014

I didn't want to like this place. It seems like a second thought and the menu is VERY limited. I confess that I was totally wrong. Gaston's has pork shanks. Huge, tasty, smokey, salty and tender pork shanks. As a non-fan of the turkey leg (sorry...) I had not anticipated how much I would love Gaston's. We ended up here because Columbia Harbor House was already closed and I really wanted a lobster roll. This will not be my second choice again. Just delish!

Pros:

pork shank

Reviewer: peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

1 Warm Cinnamon Roll, 2 Chocolate Croissant , 1 cup of coffee and 1 LeFou's Brew.

Cinnamon roll was very good and as big as your head. Chocolate croissants were good. The LeFou's Brew was surprisingly yummy! Not as sweet as we expected.

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 05/30/2014

We went here a little after the crack of dawn during Rock Your Disney Side. The cinnamon roll was outstanding. The service was verrrry slow and the seating left much to be desired. I wonder why they did not include more seating since this is such a new place. Regardless, we will be back.

Pros:

Cons:

Seating...not enough!

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 03/28/2014

My husband and I stopped in here on March 9th specifically to try LeFou's Brew, before meeting Gaston outside. It was delicious! It was such a beautiful day, that we took the drink to an outdoor table to enjoy it.

Pros:

LeFou'sBrew

Cons:

Limited Seating