Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

All Day Menu

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 06/26/2015

Stopped in on June 8th for a LeFou's Brew while waiting to see Gaston. This has become a staple when visiting the Magic Kingdom. It's such a light, refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot, summer, Florida day.

Pros:

LeFou's Brew

Cons:

Not Enough Seating

Reviewed by cutter Review Date: 06/05/2015

Stopped in at Gaston's late morning during June and ordered 2 LeFou Brew, and Choc. Croissant and a Cinnamon Roll. All were great. The LeFou Brew is almost like a Orange Ice Cream Float which is very refreshing on a 90+ degree day. The Cinnamon Roll was HUGE and had ample amounts of icing and the Croissant was very flaky and loaded with chocolate. Our bill totaled $17.53 and service was prompt even though there were several people waiting. The building itself is a great place just to see, even if not ordering but the Brew is great!

Pros:

LeFou Brew

Reviewed by John Review Date: 03/24/2015

Maybe it is just me, but the cinnamon rolls are not nearly as good as they were at the Main Street Bakery. Also it is hard to get one when you are leaving the park in the evening. Lack of seating is also a problem, especially when it is raining.

Pros:

Cons:

No seating, cinnamon rolls

Reviewed by kelhalmom Review Date: 12/23/2014

Stopped in specifically for LaFou's Brew. Yummy! We enjoyed it and will try the pork shank next time as well!

Pros:

La Fou's Brew

Reviewed by cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We entered the park early and went right into the tavern on November 22nd 2014 for a cinnamon roll. The roll was huge and was very good. We were the only ones in the restaurant the entire time we ate and it was like stepping into a movie. A very good experience.

Pros:

Food and atmosphere

Reviewed by jlmatheo Review Date: 11/25/2014

We stopped here twice on our recent trip just for the cinnamon rolls. They are so good. They're so big the four of us split it easily for a nice snack.
And if you're on the dining plan, it is just 1 snack credit!

The decor is great, it looks like you've walked into the movie.

Pros:

Cinnamon role, decor

Reviewed by manatee2420 Review Date: 07/21/2014

I visited solely for LeFou's Brew. I liked it (especially the foam). The decor looked just like the movie.

Pros:

LeFou's Brew

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 07/13/2014

Our only goal was to try the LaFew Brew here in May. We only bought 2 drinks to try without the collector mug. (to expensive for plastic). We all agree even though it was sweet it did taste good. With it being so hot it definitely isn't something you want to quench your thirst. It will only make you more thirsty. My ds15 went back a few days later to get another one, except it got it without the mango foam.

Pros:

LaFew brew

Cons:

need more food selections

Reviewed by MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 06/24/2014

I didn't want to like this place. It seems like a second thought and the menu is VERY limited. I confess that I was totally wrong. Gaston's has pork shanks. Huge, tasty, smokey, salty and tender pork shanks. As a non-fan of the turkey leg (sorry...) I had not anticipated how much I would love Gaston's. We ended up here because Columbia Harbor House was already closed and I really wanted a lobster roll. This will not be my second choice again. Just delish!

Pros:

pork shank

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

1 Warm Cinnamon Roll, 2 Chocolate Croissant , 1 cup of coffee and 1 LeFou's Brew.

Cinnamon roll was very good and as big as your head. Chocolate croissants were good. The LeFou's Brew was surprisingly yummy! Not as sweet as we expected.