Reviews of Festival of the Lion King

Joyous celebration live performance with songs, dancing and acrobats; theatre performance.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/24/2019

LOVE THIS SHOW.

Pros:

EVERYTHING

Cons:

NOTHING

Reviewed by Tink1027 Review Date: 04/19/2019

One of the best shows at WDW. Fast paced, colorful costumes, great music, wonderful performance. Kids will love it, a can't miss. Don't waste a fastpass because there is plenty of seating.

Pros:

You will get caught up in the show

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

I LOVE the Lion King so much, I have a tattoo. I have seen this show no less than 5 times and will see it every time I visit. I cry tears of joy every time. It's interactive, high quality acrobatics and singing, as well as all my favorite characters.

Pros:

everything

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Broadway quality show

Pros:

High quality, fun, lots of energy, music, crowd interaction

Reviewed by becks0206 Review Date: 04/18/2019

A Favorite at Disney! Spectacular 30 minute show which includes singing, dancing and acrobatics. Fun for kids and adults! The performancers are amazing!

Pros:

Stage is in the center of arena and the performers doing a great job engaging the crowd.

Cons:

Smaller children may have a difficult time seeing stage if adults are in front of them.

Reviewed by EmilyYang Review Date: 04/16/2019

I love this show! I’ve seen it twice, and it was worth getting there early the second time we went, so we could sit in one of the first few rows and see everything really well. The animatronics of the characters from the movie are my favorite part. The stunt show and dancing are great, and the kids love seeing Timon running around and jumping with the other meerkats. The cast is very talented.

Pros:

Very entertaining, so fun to see favorite Lion King characters “come to life”

Cons:

The show is the same every time.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions