Reviews of Fairfax Fare

View Menus at Fairfax Fare Dining Location

Read more about Fairfax Fare including links to menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/fairfax-fare

Service - limited breakfast and full lunch and dinner.

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 10/31/2013

Needed something quick at brekkie to tide us over until lunch at Sci-Fi. We walked past and thought why not, as there was no line and plenty of tables. It was adequate-we had the sausage and egg mcmuffin, sorry egg and cheese MUFFIN with sausage.... It wasn't bad just unmemorable.

Pros:

cheap and quick

Cons:

a mcmuffin at three times the price!

Reviewed by goofygirl74 Review Date: 01/24/2013

I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised with Fairfax Fare! DH, DS12 and I ate here for lunch in late Nov. All three of us ordered BBQ Ribs and Chicken. Everything, including the beans and coleslaw, was DELICIOUS! The ribs were falling off the bone tender and the chicken had great smokey flavor without being dried out or rubbery.

The CMs were great, chit-chatting with us while we waited for our food. They were all sweethearts!

The only thing that threw me was the ordering system. You ordered at a window, then instead of moving down the line, you waited there while another CM prepared your order. The CM who took your order just stands there. Hmmm...

The seating is shared with other QS locations, but is plentiful and shaded nicely.

We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Food, CMs, seating

Cons:

Weird ordering system

Reviewed by tgsmithsr Review Date: 08/27/2016

I ate here a couple of years ago when it first opened, and I had a barbecue slaw dog that was excellent. So I was looking forward to having another one when I went back again last week and braved the outdoor seating. The temperature that evening was still over 90 degrees, even at dusk when we went to eat, so that was no small matter. Unfortunately, FF no longer serves the BBQ slaw dog, but having made the trek down there, we went ahead and each ordered a chili cheese dog. The dog itself was awesome, weighing about a pound, but the chili was greasy and mediocre and the bun was stale. We wound up just eating the dog. Even if they get some indoor seating with A/C, I don't think we'll be going back. Note: the BBQ slaw dog migrated to Casey's in the MK, and I HIGHLY recommend that.

Pros:

1 lb. hot dog

Cons:

Chili, bun, outdoor seating with no A/C

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 11/21/2015

Due to construction, it was the only choice between that and the turkey leg stand. Everything had either barbeque sauce or chili on it. Although I knew better, I ordered the bacon cheeseburger,the only option. Ice cold, left funny aftertaste. Whoever orders hamburger product for the studios food service has never tasted it. Homemade potato chips were tooth breaking hard. You order at window, turn around and try to get into pickup line two feet away. Very confusing to who is in what line. The cast member were the best part of lunch

Pros:

Friendly cast members

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Jojo47 Review Date: 01/17/2013

I just wanted a plain hot dog which is not listed on the menu so neither was the price. A plain hot dog with a bag of chips was $7.00. The hot dog was cold the bun was dry. Very disappointed. Also the veggie burger from adjoining counter although you received a large portion of fries, was dry and odd tasting. Again for the price disappointing. My daughter said the regular hamburger was good and satisfying.

Pros:

Plenty of seating. Nice atmosphere.

Cons:

Not worth the cost