Reviews of Fairfax Fare

View Menus at Fairfax Fare Dining Location

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Read more about Fairfax Fare including links to menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/fairfax-fare

Service - limited breakfast and full lunch and dinner.

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/02/2014

My friend and I dined here around 9pm on 3/27. I ordered the Kids Power Pack meal and he had the Macaroni and Truffle Oil hot dog. It was very easy to find a seat at that time of night.

My friend said the hot dog was different but he really liked it. I was very pleased with the Power Pack meal. It came in a cute little box that I kept as a souvenir and had quite a lot of food for only $5.99. I was thinking the baby carrots would be great with some ranch dressing, and lo and behold, they had little cartons of it at the condiment bar!

Definitely a great place for a quick bite, particularly if you like "gourmet" hot dogs.

Pros:

Good food, easy to find a seat

Reviewed by Momof4 Review Date: 01/11/2014

We grabbed a quick meal here on 12/30/13. I was super hesitant because of the negative reviews but the park was packed and we had fastpasses for Tower and rock and roller coaster. I had the Fairfax salad and DH had the BBQ sandwich. The salad was very good! DH loved the sandwich as well. This food was a much better option than burgers or pizzas. Fortunately, we ate early because the line moves slowly. I'm sure it gets backed up easily. We definitely will eat here again!

Pros:

Good fast food

Cons:

line to order

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 01/07/2014

This is a nice choice if you want something a little different than burgers or chicken fingers while at DHS. I had the chicken platter with baked beans and cole slaw. The beans and cole slaw were tasty but the chicken was a little dry, but don’t worry there are several different toppings at the condiment station to spice up the flavor.
The star of the show was the seasonal gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese icing, it was one of the best desserts we had on our trip. It’s more of a spice cake then gingerbread, but the cream cheese icing was awesome!

Pros:

Seasonal cupcake

Cons:

seating

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 10/31/2013

Needed something quick at brekkie to tide us over until lunch at Sci-Fi. We walked past and thought why not, as there was no line and plenty of tables. It was adequate-we had the sausage and egg mcmuffin, sorry egg and cheese MUFFIN with sausage.... It wasn't bad just unmemorable.

Pros:

cheap and quick

Cons:

a mcmuffin at three times the price!

Reviewed by goofygirl74 Review Date: 01/24/2013

I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised with Fairfax Fare! DH, DS12 and I ate here for lunch in late Nov. All three of us ordered BBQ Ribs and Chicken. Everything, including the beans and coleslaw, was DELICIOUS! The ribs were falling off the bone tender and the chicken had great smokey flavor without being dried out or rubbery.

The CMs were great, chit-chatting with us while we waited for our food. They were all sweethearts!

The only thing that threw me was the ordering system. You ordered at a window, then instead of moving down the line, you waited there while another CM prepared your order. The CM who took your order just stands there. Hmmm...

The seating is shared with other QS locations, but is plentiful and shaded nicely.

We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Food, CMs, seating

Cons:

Weird ordering system

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios