Reviews of Fairfax Fare

View Menus at Fairfax Fare Dining Location

Read more about Fairfax Fare including links to menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/fairfax-fare

Service - limited breakfast and full lunch and dinner.

Reviewed by Momof4 Review Date: 01/11/2014

We grabbed a quick meal here on 12/30/13. I was super hesitant because of the negative reviews but the park was packed and we had fastpasses for Tower and rock and roller coaster. I had the Fairfax salad and DH had the BBQ sandwich. The salad was very good! DH loved the sandwich as well. This food was a much better option than burgers or pizzas. Fortunately, we ate early because the line moves slowly. I'm sure it gets backed up easily. We definitely will eat here again!

Pros:

Good fast food

Cons:

line to order

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 11/11/2016

Ate here Oct 27th for lunch. We ordered the baked potato with beef. VERY good...the potato was huge, with a large dollop of sour cream on top. The beef was tender and very lean. First time eating here, and we will be back. The only negative is the outdoor seating....you have to not be afraid to ask someone if you can share their table, they are hard to come by.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/02/2014

My friend and I dined here around 9pm on 3/27. I ordered the Kids Power Pack meal and he had the Macaroni and Truffle Oil hot dog. It was very easy to find a seat at that time of night.

My friend said the hot dog was different but he really liked it. I was very pleased with the Power Pack meal. It came in a cute little box that I kept as a souvenir and had quite a lot of food for only $5.99. I was thinking the baby carrots would be great with some ranch dressing, and lo and behold, they had little cartons of it at the condiment bar!

Definitely a great place for a quick bite, particularly if you like "gourmet" hot dogs.

Pros:

Good food, easy to find a seat

Reviewed by goofygirl74 Review Date: 01/24/2013

I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised with Fairfax Fare! DH, DS12 and I ate here for lunch in late Nov. All three of us ordered BBQ Ribs and Chicken. Everything, including the beans and coleslaw, was DELICIOUS! The ribs were falling off the bone tender and the chicken had great smokey flavor without being dried out or rubbery.

The CMs were great, chit-chatting with us while we waited for our food. They were all sweethearts!

The only thing that threw me was the ordering system. You ordered at a window, then instead of moving down the line, you waited there while another CM prepared your order. The CM who took your order just stands there. Hmmm...

The seating is shared with other QS locations, but is plentiful and shaded nicely.

We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Food, CMs, seating

Cons:

Weird ordering system

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/10/2016

Other than the very busy seating in August there was nothing else we would change about this meal.
We ordered ribs which came with corn on the cob, a chicken and rib platter (also with corn on the cob) and a loaded jacket potato with sour cream, cheese and chives.
The cupcakes were Minnie-type with cute little bows on top. I am not a huge fan of cupcakes and these were a little sweet for my taste but otherwise very nice. The entrees were outstanding and made a nice change from usual theme park offerings.

Pros:

great ribs and loaded potatoes

Cons:

crushed seating