Reviews of Everything POP! Breakfast

Food Court

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/everything-pop/breakfast

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

good food

Pros:

a lot of options. something for everyone and delicious food

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 02/27/2017

Love breakfast at Pop Century. Just returned from staying there for 5 nights and ate breakfast there each morning. We usually eat around 7:00 am and crowds very very low at that time. Loved sitting at the outdoor tables. Food is great and love the variety.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Great variety of food. Good oatmeal. breakfast platter was good but eggs did not seen like they were from a mix.

Pros:

variety

Cons:

noisy and crowded at times

Reviewed by Mirner77 Review Date: 01/09/2014

Until you get the hang of where things are, I find the multiple lines confusing! After our first breakfast, we were more aware of where things were. The yogurt parfaits were awesome! I had these both mornings of our breakfasts here. A nice healthy option! My 7 year old had the Mickey pancakes one morning and the other morning had the breakfast sandwich. My husband had the breakfast burritos and really enjoyed them also. I just wish they had an English muffin smaller breakfast sandwich for kids because my youngest wanted to have a breakfast sandwich but the bagel was just too much breakfast for her! It would be nice if they could add this to the menu.

Pros:

Cons:

Confusing line-ups & no kids' breakfast sandwich

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 05/16/2013

I dined here all three mornings of my stay. Each day I dined between 9:30-10:30am, and it was never very crowded; seating was easy to find.

I tried the Pop Waffle and French Toast, each served with fresh fruit topping, bacon, and chicken sausage. Both entrees were very good. Chicken sausage was surprisingly good, if a little spicy. I also enjoyed a cherry cheese danish on the last morning, which was great and just enough to hold me over before lunch at Be Our Guest.

Reviewed by Rachel Review Date: 06/19/2019

The food here is amazing. There is something for everyone and it’s always good. The reason I only gave 8 stars is because there were times when we had to wait a LONG time for quick service food. I’m talking standing there for over 10 minutes in the busy food court with two children.

Pros:

Great selection

Cons:

Service is slow

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I really liked all the options they had. Never had to stand in the check out line for long. Not so much at the serving stations. They had lots of dessert and beverage options that were awesome.

Pros:

Lots of variety, food was always good.

Cons:

It can get very busy and I've had to wait 10+ minutes for my items.

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I ate breakfast here every morning before heading to the park. Lots of seating, our favorite was over by the little TV where we could watch Mickey shorts.

Pros:

Lots of seating, good selection, food prepped fast

Cons:

Can be chaotic

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 02/05/2016

Ejoyed brekafeast here. Lots of choices to choose from at decent prices. Youll find everything from Pancakes to waffles to cereal. Can be crowded and loud as everyone is up ready to go to the parks.

Pros:

Lots of choices for decent price

Cons:

Can be crowded and loud

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 07/11/2014

My family ate breakfast here on July 6, 2014. Everything was good. I liked that there was plenty of seating. It seems larger than the All-Stars food courts.

Pros:

Mickey waffles, size of seating area

Other topics in POP Century