Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by mamavogel74 Review Date: 04/25/2017

My mother, son and I decided to give this place try while the rest of our party golfed. We had a classic cheeseburger, BBQ classic, and a bacon and bleu. I have celiac and the burger was put on a gluten free roll. First I have to say these burgers were HUGE. The only one to finish was my 18 year old son. My mother knew from the get go that it was too much and cut hers in half to take some home. The burgers were cooked correctly, two mediums and a medium rare. The French fries were good too. The only down side to this place other than being quote costly, is the seating. It was like a full contact sport. It didn't help that there was a private event going on so whole room of seating was being taken up by a small group. We were lucky and got a table fairly quickly, but were stalked the whole time we ate.

Pros:

food and drink

Cons:

seating free for all

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 06/21/2016

Juicy, nicely cooked burger. Generous toppings. We could have just split one and a small box of fries. Seating area could have been designed better. Too many stools and high tops. Two burgers, one fries, one beer, one coke, was 43.00. Pricey

Pros:

Very good burgers

Cons:

Pricey, seating

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

We visited on a hot/busy afternoon, so that is why we had such a long wait. However even with that, the food just was not good. We all had classic burger and fries. Burgers were dry and fried were undercooked and cold. We did like the variety of dipping sauces available. Seating is limited as well. order at the counter and seat yourself. The counter person was friendly, but we had to go back up to get a missing fry from our order. I would not eat here again.

Pros:

variety of dipping sauces

Cons:

food was bland, cold and undercooked, limited seating

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Ate here twice, it's average at best. Nothing bad but even the most "exotic" sounding burgers were plain. Not bad but so many better options in the Springs.

Pros:

You know what you are getting

Cons:

Nothing special, better options in Disney Springs

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Hubbo and I ate here last week. We ordered the combo meal with fries and a drink. We found a table and were curious about the roll of paper towels on each table. When the food arrived we discovered why. The burgers were so greasy that they completely soaked through to the bun. I don't think we'll be coming back any time soon.

Pros:

Quick service

Cons:

Greasy food

Reviewed by SandjloPhoto Review Date: 05/21/2016

May 20, 2016: This is a good burger, but not wonderful. I had smoked Gouda and back on mine. Buns are toasted and the meat is a better quality than the normal park and resort burgers. They are cooked medium well. French fries are double fried which makes them taste stale. Beverages include some creative shakes and many alcohol options. One burger, a small order of a fries, a bourbon shake and a hard ginger ale was $45. This falls under table service but is decidedly quick service. You order at a counter and find a seat. When your pager goes off, you fetch your tray. Seating is inadequate for the volume of guests. I'm in no hurry to return or recommend this place but if you are on the dining plan it's a decent option.

Pros:

Made to order, better than usual park burgers

Cons:

Not enough seating, overpriced