Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 06/21/2016

Juicy, nicely cooked burger. Generous toppings. We could have just split one and a small box of fries. Seating area could have been designed better. Too many stools and high tops. Two burgers, one fries, one beer, one coke, was 43.00. Pricey

Pros:

Very good burgers

Cons:

Pricey, seating

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

We ate here the first night of our trip. DS was very busy that night and the line was out the door. I would recommend using the Mobile Ordering. My DD & I split the Southern Burger and fries. The burger was delicious, spicy but not overly so. The fries crispy and good. My DH & DS each had a classic burger with fries. Everyone agreed that these burgers were some of the best on Disney property and the fries were great! I would Definitely go back but use mobile ordering

Pros:

Good burgers! Good price

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by colemamma Review Date: 11/27/2017

Staff was great at explaining what could be ordered on quick service dining plan. We had southern, BBQ and classic burgers with fries which were all quite large and delicious. My favorite part of the meal were the fries with dipping sauces. Garlic Ranch and horseradish we're fabulous.

Pros:

Great burgers, dipping sauces for fries, staff

Cons:

Crowded seating

Reviewed by dona71 Review Date: 06/12/2017

We went just as they opened on a Saturday morning and had zero problems getting served quickly and finding a table, but I can see that the seating could be a problem during busier times. The burger was fabulous, though! Cooked perfectly, very tasty, and large enough that it could easily be split between 2 with an order of fries. The dipping sauces for the fries were also really good, especially the garlic ranch.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

LOVE this place! Burgers,fries,milkshakes...all wonderful! The Gluten free offerings are very nice,as are all the other menu items! It's on our must do list when visiting!

Pros:

THE FOOD- sitting out by the water

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

We always make sure to go to DLuxe Burgers as the food is always delicious and plentiful. Great if you need a gluten free option for someone in your party.

Pros:

Burgers are great and different options as well as gluten free buns available.