Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here last Friday night, and they had a line out the door to order. They fortunately have added quite a bit of outdoor seating, so there were more places to sit.
We ordered the barbecue burger and the diablo burger and enjoyed both. The BBQ burger was all beef and was somewhat greasy, and the Diablo burger was part chorizo so the meat was more dense. Both had good flavors.
Their fries are amazing!

Pros:

good burgers, great fries!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by dona71 Review Date: 06/12/2017

We went just as they opened on a Saturday morning and had zero problems getting served quickly and finding a table, but I can see that the seating could be a problem during busier times. The burger was fabulous, though! Cooked perfectly, very tasty, and large enough that it could easily be split between 2 with an order of fries. The dipping sauces for the fries were also really good, especially the garlic ranch.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by mamavogel74 Review Date: 04/25/2017

My mother, son and I decided to give this place try while the rest of our party golfed. We had a classic cheeseburger, BBQ classic, and a bacon and bleu. I have celiac and the burger was put on a gluten free roll. First I have to say these burgers were HUGE. The only one to finish was my 18 year old son. My mother knew from the get go that it was too much and cut hers in half to take some home. The burgers were cooked correctly, two mediums and a medium rare. The French fries were good too. The only down side to this place other than being quote costly, is the seating. It was like a full contact sport. It didn't help that there was a private event going on so whole room of seating was being taken up by a small group. We were lucky and got a table fairly quickly, but were stalked the whole time we ate.

Pros:

food and drink

Cons:

seating free for all

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 06/21/2016

Juicy, nicely cooked burger. Generous toppings. We could have just split one and a small box of fries. Seating area could have been designed better. Too many stools and high tops. Two burgers, one fries, one beer, one coke, was 43.00. Pricey

Pros:

Very good burgers

Cons:

Pricey, seating

Reviewed by SandjloPhoto Review Date: 05/21/2016

May 20, 2016: This is a good burger, but not wonderful. I had smoked Gouda and back on mine. Buns are toasted and the meat is a better quality than the normal park and resort burgers. They are cooked medium well. French fries are double fried which makes them taste stale. Beverages include some creative shakes and many alcohol options. One burger, a small order of a fries, a bourbon shake and a hard ginger ale was $45. This falls under table service but is decidedly quick service. You order at a counter and find a seat. When your pager goes off, you fetch your tray. Seating is inadequate for the volume of guests. I'm in no hurry to return or recommend this place but if you are on the dining plan it's a decent option.

Pros:

Made to order, better than usual park burgers

Cons:

Not enough seating, overpriced