Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Read more about Crystal Palace including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Breakfast
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/05/2019

We were excited to eat at Crystal Palace, even though my husband had warned against it. Sadly, he was correct. We ended up getting our money back the lunch was such poor quality. The cooked carrots were hard as a rock. The rolls were the same. Entrees were just so-so. Best part of meal was the desserts.

Pros:

Has the Winnie the Pooh characters.

Cons:

FOOD is not good. A lot of money for a very poor quality meal. Also sometimes the characters skip your table as happened in our case. Chalk this up to an issue with their assistant, but we had to get a manager to intervene, which took an additional 15 minutes waiting up front on our way out the door.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/22/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Cons:

Food and Price, we went for lunch and the food wasn't very good and the price was way too much. I spent less at Tusker House for better food and a reserved seat at Rivers of Light. I may try breakfast here someday but the characters aren't worth $161 for three people.

Reviewer: Tigger82 Review Date: 12/18/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVED the breakfast

Pros:

The stuffed French toast is amazing! kids loved the food too and great character interactions.

Cons:

no cons

Reviewer: Krista Davis Review Date: 09/27/2018

I have been to the Crystal palace since I was five years old, multiple times, and I am twenty two now. My most recent time was lunch at the very end of August:and as always, it did not dissappoint me. I was able to eat as much from the buffet, unlimited sodas, excellent service, and the character experiences were incredible. I ate alone, which is an experience most people do not do. However, I never felt out of place my entire time, because I was too busy with the amazing food. Fruits, vegetables, and plenty of vegetarian options for me! However, they also have meat options, and a plethora of adorable and delicious deserts as well. My favorite design was the chocolate honey pot tartlet. It was so wonderful to see the characters interacting with the children and families, making their day all the more magical. If you are concerned about the price, by all means go for breakfast! Before I was an annual passholder, I always went for breakfast, as it is about $20 less per person!

Pros:

Character experiences, food, quantity, amount of choices, service, the parade!

Cons:

A bit crowded, a little noisy

Reviewer: CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Our favorite character breakfast in Magic Kingdom

Pros:

Chrystal Palace is our favorite character breakfast in Magic Kingdom. The character interaction is wonderful! The food is goo, my favorite is the breakfast lasagna! Cast members are wonderful there!

Reviewer: Jane Buie Review Date: 09/27/2018

Girls trip - 3 of us older ladies having a ball and this breakfast was amazing! Food was fresh and well prepared, not to mention the fruit that was very tasty. We had the dining plan so we were offered Mimosas, which were quite good, as well. Characters interacted with us a lot, even though we didn't have any kiddos with us. One of my friends had never eaten there and she was impressed by the quality of the food. It has always been a favorite and this time was no exception!

Pros:

We were seated within 5 minutes of our reservation time and all cast members were very efficient and friendly.

Cons:

My capacity ran out before I ate all that I put on my plate!

Reviewer: Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

It seemed like there was a little less selection than in previous years. They weren't changing the food too often and I had to come back for fresh scrambled eggs. I noticed the addition of plastic plates - and not for just the kids. For $35 per person there should be more choices - it just seems like they're cutting back.

Pros:

Clean and bright restaurant

Cons:

Food selection

Reviewer: Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

love eating breakfast at crystal palace!

Pros:

characters come to your table, great buffet

Cons:

can take the characters quite a while to get to your table.

Reviewer: Jen Review Date: 09/26/2018

Crystal Palace has a great breakfast buffet with a excellent selection of food and the Winnie the Pooh characters are great. We were seated just has they were coming around so the kids didn't have to wait long at all

Pros:

excellent food selection

Cons:

can be noisey