Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Crystal Palace including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Breakfast
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 05/02/2019

Been here a few times, and I'm sad to see this place has slipped down allot. Years back they had a really nice quality buffet. Last time I was there the food had slipped to sub-par cafeteria quality. Not good. I understand people do go there for the characters, but some of us actually like to eat too.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Food (low quality/grade) (used to be good)

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Typical breakfast foods. Everybody will find something to eat.

Pros:

Characters!

Cons:

You need to make sure you are not gone getting food when characters come to your table.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

The food is just okay, but where else can you meet the whole Hundred Acre Crew?

Pros:

characters

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We did a late breakfast seating,and after enjoying the park earlier, it was a perfect place to relax and unwind as a family! The characters are adorbale,the food was great,the chef was helpful for our food allergy members.

Pros:

cute characters,good food

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We ate breakfast here on April 7th. It is our tradition to start out our day at the magic kingdom with the Crystal Palace. It was very good -love the breakfast lasagna! Characters were great and our server was very good. will be back

Pros:

food, location, characters, service

Reviewed by thecritic Review Date: 04/17/2019

We book this breakfast every trip. Love the characters and the food is great.

Pros:

Good food, great characters.

Cons:

A little loud.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/05/2019

We were excited to eat at Crystal Palace, even though my husband had warned against it. Sadly, he was correct. We ended up getting our money back the lunch was such poor quality. The cooked carrots were hard as a rock. The rolls were the same. Entrees were just so-so. Best part of meal was the desserts.

Pros:

Has the Winnie the Pooh characters.

Cons:

FOOD is not good. A lot of money for a very poor quality meal. Also sometimes the characters skip your table as happened in our case. Chalk this up to an issue with their assistant, but we had to get a manager to intervene, which took an additional 15 minutes waiting up front on our way out the door.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/22/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Cons:

Food and Price, we went for lunch and the food wasn't very good and the price was way too much. I spent less at Tusker House for better food and a reserved seat at Rivers of Light. I may try breakfast here someday but the characters aren't worth $161 for three people.

Reviewed by Tigger82 Review Date: 12/18/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVED the breakfast

Pros:

The stuffed French toast is amazing! kids loved the food too and great character interactions.

Cons:

no cons