Reviews of Creature Comforts - Starbucks

Read more about Creature Comforts including a link to the menu here:

Starbucks coffees and teas, breakfast sandwiches, as well as some baked goods and grab and go light snacks.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

The lines were long and the cast members were straight up rude. The tried to rush through the order and I had to repeat myself several times for them to get my order correct. The whole time I was getting a nasty look from the cast member taking my order. I received at least 2 eye rolls.

Before you start thinking I had some complex Starbucks order, I want you to know what we got. One cinnamon roll to go. Yup, all of this drama was over a cinnamon roll.

Pros:

The cinnamon roll was huge.

Cons:

The service and the cinnamon roll was both over cooked and cold.

Reviewer: Laura R Review Date: 09/30/2018

Shortest lines here of any of the Starbucks in the parks, friendly service, and the iced coffee really hit the spot on a hot day

Pros:

Conveniently located in the park, can use Starbucks app

Cons:

Doesn't allow you to use rewards

Reviewer: Dawn Review Date: 09/27/2018

Creature Comforts is a great place. We always hit this on our walk by in the afternoon for an extra lift. It is large and airy and you are getting a familiar brand product.

Pros:

Snack Credits (on the dining plan) can be used for ANY size beverage and for almost everything in their cases (baked goods). Super great value and a great way to use some of those credits up.

Cons:

Occasionally the line will be extensive, and their seems like there is no good place to stand to wait for your drink.