Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by lamystreaux Review Date: 06/07/2013

Great quick service! Love the toppings bar. How can you go wrong with cheese sauce for the burgers and fries. My wife really like the pulled pork.

Pros:

toppings bar

Reviewed by beccab Review Date: 04/16/2013

Ate here for dinner on our recent trip, the first week of April. All had bacon cheeseburgers and fries. Love the toppings bar...and admit that we all have a soft spot for Ray and his lounge songs.

Not the best food you'll ever have but it's decent and a family favorite.

Pros:

toppings bar, ample choices

Reviewed by shell65 Review Date: 04/01/2013

It was a fun place to eat. The staff was nice and the food was good.

Pros:

great variety, good food

Reviewed by Disney6Pack Review Date: 03/21/2013

Party of 5 (me, DD15, DD14, DS12, and DD10) at Magic Kingdom during Mardi Gras break. We just wanted a mid-afternoon snack, so I ordered chicken nuggets, 2 orders of fries, and 2 drink for the 5 of us to share. I personally don’t think the food is all that great, but the kids love it for some reason. I think they mostly like sitting in the air-conditioned room watching Sonny Eclipse, so we always seem to end up here on every trip. Food is ok, but on a past visit I had the chicken sandwich which was extremely dry. It wasn’t crowded during this visit because of the timing, but I have seen it unbearable in the past during lunchtime. We’ll probably keep coming because it’s a favorite of the kids, but I would probably skip it if it was just me.

Pros:

atmosphere

Cons:

crowded, hard to find a table

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here again over February break right at 11 so no lines. The chicken meal is why we eat here. That is always good and plenty of food. Burger I had was dry and not very hot. Its good when not crowded so you can get a table outside easily.

Pros:

chicken meal

Reviewed by Ponchoselmore Review Date: 02/28/2013

I ate here on Feb. 19 for lunch. It was crazy busy, but didn't take too long to get our food. I had the bacon cheeseburger and pilled on the fixings like mushrooms, pickles, and grilled onions. It was a very good burger. The main problem was the crowd, which is not an issue they can control. I don't like walking through all those people with a tray full and searching and fighting for a place to sit. Might try it again on a slow day.

Pros:

Fixings Bar, Good Burger

Cons:

Too Busy and Loud

Reviewed by mrsfarrellhob Review Date: 02/11/2013

The lines were short, yet it took me more than 10 minutes just to get one chicken sandwich and a drink. I was standing in line and I could SEE my sandwich come out of the window, but the cast member was trying to line up ticket numbers instead of the food that had been ordered. When I joined my friends at our table, they were halfway done with their food. I won't be eating here again!

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food, service

Reviewed by doironi Review Date: 02/09/2013

Wow, this restaurant is noisy and very crowded. It's hard to get what you order. There's always a problem with the order. The seagulls outside of the restaurant are a real pest, they try to steal food from people eating outside and of course, some brainless people feed them so go figure.

Pros:

Descent food

Cons:

service, noise, seagull outside

Reviewed by Nurserachet Review Date: 01/17/2013

It pains me to say anything negative about anything in Disney because I believe they try so hard to give high quality food. The lines moved so slowly I thought I might have mistakenly been in line for space mountain! (Joke) Food was average and I really didn't expect more, but the prices were so high! $8 for a hot dog and fries! And I know food at Disney is high, I have eaten literally dozens of meals in all parks and resorts. It was a plain, regular hot dog. I have to say, they do have one of the best views of the castle from the outdoor patio.

Pros:

This sweet little CM that was giving menus to the folks in line

Cons:

Pretty much everything

Reviewed by mrspierce39 Review Date: 01/16/2013

Only if you are desperate. Really . Really bottom of the barrel quick food but expensive. Pass on this one. Worst burgers and fries. Do not waste your money.

Pros:

N/a

Cons:

Poor food