Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewer: mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here again over February break right at 11 so no lines. The chicken meal is why we eat here. That is always good and plenty of food. Burger I had was dry and not very hot. Its good when not crowded so you can get a table outside easily.

Pros:

chicken meal

Cons:

—

Reviewer: Ponchoselmore Review Date: 02/28/2013

I ate here on Feb. 19 for lunch. It was crazy busy, but didn't take too long to get our food. I had the bacon cheeseburger and pilled on the fixings like mushrooms, pickles, and grilled onions. It was a very good burger. The main problem was the crowd, which is not an issue they can control. I don't like walking through all those people with a tray full and searching and fighting for a place to sit. Might try it again on a slow day.

Pros:

Fixings Bar, Good Burger

Cons:

Too Busy and Loud

Reviewer: mrsfarrellhob Review Date: 02/11/2013

The lines were short, yet it took me more than 10 minutes just to get one chicken sandwich and a drink. I was standing in line and I could SEE my sandwich come out of the window, but the cast member was trying to line up ticket numbers instead of the food that had been ordered. When I joined my friends at our table, they were halfway done with their food. I won't be eating here again!

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food, service

Reviewer: doironi Review Date: 02/09/2013

Wow, this restaurant is noisy and very crowded. It's hard to get what you order. There's always a problem with the order. The seagulls outside of the restaurant are a real pest, they try to steal food from people eating outside and of course, some brainless people feed them so go figure.

Pros:

Descent food

Cons:

service, noise, seagull outside

Reviewer: Nurserachet Review Date: 01/17/2013

It pains me to say anything negative about anything in Disney because I believe they try so hard to give high quality food. The lines moved so slowly I thought I might have mistakenly been in line for space mountain! (Joke) Food was average and I really didn't expect more, but the prices were so high! $8 for a hot dog and fries! And I know food at Disney is high, I have eaten literally dozens of meals in all parks and resorts. It was a plain, regular hot dog. I have to say, they do have one of the best views of the castle from the outdoor patio.

Pros:

This sweet little CM that was giving menus to the folks in line

Cons:

Pretty much everything

Reviewer: mrspierce39 Review Date: 01/16/2013

Only if you are desperate. Really . Really bottom of the barrel quick food but expensive. Pass on this one. Worst burgers and fries. Do not waste your money.

Pros:

N/a

Cons:

Poor food

Reviewer: kingboy Review Date: 01/11/2013

This was our first time eating here. We enjoyed the slection of foods. Food quality was good. Overall was a bit pricy, but that holds true for most all Disney restraunts. We had a free dinning plan so cost was not an issue for us. Tables were a bit small for a group of 4 but managable.

Pros:

Took order quickly / receieved food quickly

Cons:

over priced

Reviewer: MWS Review Date: 01/01/2013

Ate here Dec 2012, went to the first bay, chicken, since the lines were the shortest. Ordered quickly but had quite a wait to receive the food. Had the grilled chicken, was cooked correctly but not much in the way of taste. Other family members went through the burger line, which took much longer. Hard to find a seat and it was hard to get near the condiment station. The kids got a kick out of Sunny Eclipse. The 3 different bays for food seem to streamline the ordering process but if you have kids that want different types of food it could be difficult ordering for everyone.

Pros:

Range of menu items

Cons:

can get very crowded