Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by WDWDad1974 Review Date: 05/13/2014

When on the dining plan, I try to pack as much value into each meal to stretch the plan and my cash out so that I can splurge on the really good food. This place is an awesome deal for the dining plan. A rack of ribs AND a half chicken, plus sides? My son and I split one, and we had leftovers. There are not a whole lot of options, so if you don't like ribs and chicken, well.....

And everything tasted good too. My wife had the pulled pork, which was good. The chicken was not dry or flavorless--which I had expected. I really like good ribs, and these were not bad, but not the best I've had. Not fabulous, but certainly an enjoyable meal. And, again, an AWESOME DEAL for the dining plan.

Pros:

Portions

Cons:

crowd, options

Reviewed by Leanne2112 Review Date: 05/05/2014

A lot better than I expected, the food was very fresh and the price was reasonable given that it's inside Magic Kingdom :)

Pros:

Fresh food and reasonable price

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 04/03/2014

Dined here for dinner after the fireworks 3-24. The food was good, large portions.
The only downfall to dining so late was the salad and sandwich station was closed at the start, by the end of our dining the chicken station was also closed. This leaves few options.

Pros:

Good food, empty late

Cons:

Stations closed

Reviewed by Mirner77 Review Date: 01/09/2014

We ate lunch here on January 6th, 2014. My 15 year old and I both had chicken sandwich with cucumber salad, my 7 year old had the nuggets with carrot sticks and grapes and my husband had the burger and fries. The toppings bar was great! It was nice to have the onions, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms and a wide variety of toppings. I would have liked to see banana peppers! The cucumber salad was yummy! Almost like a pickle with vinegar. It was tasty. My husband liked the fries also. This restaurant was a little chaotic and messy. I think I'd choose somewhere else next time, but the chicken sandwich was good and my husband enjoyed the hamburger as well.

Pros:

Toppings bar & indoor seating

Reviewed by DisneyJunkie Review Date: 10/31/2013

This is one of our staple quick-service dining locations in WDW, one we always hit when we're at MK. The food portions are more than adequate and the quality is ok to good.

Pros:

Quick, good food in generous portions.

Reviewed by wegoshopgirl Review Date: 10/05/2013

We always come here when we visit. My daughter is 11 and she is still captivated by the "singing" alien. The food is really good. I get the chicken with veggies and it is like getting a sit down meal for a counter service. My husband likes the burgers with the bar with all the dressings for it (grilled onions, mushrooms, etc.).

Pros:

Good food/ entertainment/ Chicken and burgers

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 10/02/2013

Each year I eat here just because of convenience to the area we are near. This year I got the grilled chicken sandwich. Once again my meal was so overcooked or had been sitting for a long time that it was dry and chewy. My daughter got the chicken noodle soup with mickey shaped noodles. She loved that. The cucumber salad is delicious, though you get a small portion. Be prepared if you have a large party. Our party of 5 was squished around a round table because all of the booth tables were already taken.

Pros:

Sonny Eclipse

Cons:

Some of the Food

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

The food was ok, but the ordering system with the different bays is not very efficient. My family wanted different things, so we had to split up. That's not too big of a deal until its time to find each other again after getting your food. It was quite chaotic! The entertainment is Chuck E Cheese like, which my kids enjoyed. The food is nothing to write home about, and I prefer Pecos Bill.

Pros:

cute entertainment

Cons:

confusing ordering system

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here for lunch in July. Decent food and choices. Tables can be small tho if you have more than 2 people eating.

Reviewed by elkhunter1 Review Date: 08/04/2013

We enjoy eating here for lunch when we come to WDW-decent food and variety-centerally located in the park-usually crowded though.

Pros:

Quality/Topping Bar

Cons:

Crowded
1 2 3 4 5 6 7