Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

like the grilled chicken sandwich, is average. we went here so my friend could
try the hidden menu pork/beef burger. She said it was great.

Pros:

variety of offerings

Cons:

ordering system is complicated

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

love the variety of foods offered

Pros:

something for everyone, lots of staff and quick moving lines and service is good

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

I think this is a super cool spot. My fav quick service after Be Our Guest. The food is decent but not really any different than other quick service locations other than they often have a themed hamburger. It's more about the atmosphere here with Ray singing songs. If you don't care about that then it's nothing special, but if you do care bout it, it's really cool!

Pros:

Get to experience Ray singing, large space. Often one of the large restaurants to close.

Cons:

Food is the same as anywhere else for the most part.

Reviewed by RodNShirle Review Date: 09/27/2018

Could be better. The chicken platter is good. Hamburgers and chicken strips are average. Grand-daughter loved the mac and cheese. Once in awhile there will be a deli section open, but last couple of times that is closed, so I don't know if they no longer offer or not.

Pros:

There is a fixin's bar for the burgers and dogs. This spot is always open so that helps if you are eating late.

Cons:

Very average

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Had lunch here in April 2018. Used the mobile ordering app and had our food fresh and hot in minutes of arriving, no lines. Cheese burgers and fries all around. No, the toppings bar no longer has free hot cheese sauce but for a buck you can add a cup of it to your meal. A buck, and its a good portion and quite tasty. Burgers here are standard theme park but still, we enjoyed, especially after adding sautéed mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, sriracha aioli, and other great toppings available at no extra charge. And a cute place - love listening to the corny, silly lounge singer Sonny Eclipse (animatronic alien). I would actually say this is my family's favorite place to have a quick service burger in WDW.

Pros:

Inexpensive and great mobile ordering

Cons:

Very busy place, sometimes hard to find tables

Reviewed by AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Not that good hamburgers. I mean, if you are gonna eat something tasty that is bad for you, don't go here, there are much much better tasting items to be had. They do have a toppings bar, so in a pinch, if say Pecos Bill's is closed, you could make a mean LT sandwich like I have done before. It is all metal & glass & the sound echos & it's a huge place, so that is a lot of sound echoing. The robot that sings & does bad comedy, I think his name is Sonny, is a tad annoying, but I have to walk through & listen to a minute or two of him every time, because it's required, lol.

Pros:

Something to eat when you are desperate, air-conditioning

Cons:

Typical subpar park fare, loud, annoying robot

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/06/2017

We ate her 9/24 the night of MNNSHP. WE had ate an early dinner at Crystal Palace that day and thought it would tide everyone over but it didn't so ate here late 930. it was only a few places open and since we were in that area we stopped. We ate here back in 06 and couldn't remember if we like it or not. I wish I did because the food was terrible. WE ordered hot dog, hamburger for party of 6. I dont know if it was a long night or what but nothing tasted good. WE are as we were hungry but probably wouldn't eat here again.

Pros:

only place open MNNSHP

Cons:

food quality awful

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were pleased with our meal this past February. The portions were large and everything was fresh. I loved the toppings bar as well. My only wish was that they would open up more then one section at a time so that the lines were not so long. My toddler enjoyed the entertainment while we had to wait though.

Pros:

Entertaining, Lots of Seating

Cons:

Long Lines

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/04/2016

A little hectic but we always get a seat and enjoy a quick, good meal.

Pros:

Orderly chaos

Cons:

Orderly chaos

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/03/2016

Ate here on a Tuesday in May for lunch. It was good. The best thing was the portions, it cost a bit more then the average place at disney but the portions are very big. I actually ordered the combo chicken and rib plate and split it with my son. The food tasted good and the fixings bar was very nice touch too. You can add mushrooms, pickles etc.

Lines were long but moved quickly. We went at approx 1:15 and there was no seating available so we came back at 2:30 and there was plenty of seating.

A good variety for the picky eaters in the group.

Overall a good experience. As with most things in disney I wish it was cheaper.

Pros:

Portions

Cons:

Price