Reviews of Coronado Springs Resort (Moderate Resort)

A Disney Moderate Resort

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit:: http://allears.net/acc/faq_cs.htm

Reviewed by TexasMousefan Review Date: 07/31/2019

LOVED IT. Stayed at the Gran Destino Tower on the 12th floor.Beautiful view of Hollywood Studio fireworks. Toledo was great, loved the scallops, Loved the no buttons on the inside of elevator. May be our new home @ WDW

Pros:

Great views, great food , and great people

Reviewed by amandakola Review Date: 06/18/2019

Really nice resort - rooms are great and spacious for large families. Pool is really fun! We were there basically everyday.

Pros:

Great spacious Rooms Pool Location

Cons:

Nothing to note. It is a large resort so some amenities are further away.

Reviewed by MeganB Review Date: 06/13/2019

I absolutely love this resort! It’s great for kids but also for just adults. I know the new food additions will make it even better.

Pros:

Beautiful resort, pool is awesome, food is good, overall a good time.

Cons:

Spread out so you might have to walk a good bit depending on where you are. Park buses stop multiple times throughout the resort so that’s added time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2019

Coronado Springs Resort is beautiful and has many really nice features. But maneuvering the property can be confusing. My family and I stayed at the Coronado in February and spent a large part of our time on property just trying to find our room! The signage can be difficult to decipher. It took me a couple of days to acclimate myself to our surroundings, but once I did I was better able to enjoy our time at the resort without so much frustration.

Pros:

Reasonably priced...really good breakfast bowls!...cast members pleasant and accommodating...beautiful surroundings... convenient and reliable transportation.

Cons:

Big! Seemed to be far from the parks, so our time on the buses was longer than expected. The various buildings are very similar and can cause some confusion. Be prepared for some frustration and maybe even some annoyance and aggravation. : )

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Nice moderate resort. Many updates that I haven't seen in person yet.

Pros:

Nice rooms. Multiple bus stops so you don't have to go to the main building to catch a bus.

Cons:

Signage can be confusing around the resort.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Stayed here as a teenager and still have fond memories of it today. (I’m 30)

Pros:

Excellent immersive South American atmosphere. Good food, clean rooms and an AMAZING pool!

Cons:

Not super close to all 4 parks

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2019

Just came back from a 5 day trip with my daughter and friend. This was the first time at Coronado Springs, and I would absolutely stay again. For the price point, this is so much more space and better amenities in the room than other resorts I have been to. We had a great room near both the main pool and the bus stop. We were also offered a $30 gift card if we did not have full daily housekeeping, which I did opt to do. If we needed towels swapped or more toiletries, we just called housekeeping and they took care if it. The current construction was not a bother at all.

Pros:

The rooms are spacious and newly renovated. very handy to have the keurig and refridgerator in the room. love the H2O toiletries. The hot tub was great after a full day at the parks.

Cons:

The current food options at the hotel itself are currently small, but the new restaurant is opening soon. If you get a room on the back sections, it is a bit of a walk from the lobby, but each section has its own bus stop, so that part isn't bad.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

STELLAR resort!!! I stay here all the time. LOVE IT!!!

Pros:

The cast members are amazing. We vacate friends with a bartender at the outside bar named Paola. She is the best!!!!!!

Cons:

Nothing.

Reviewed by Juliet73 Review Date: 11/09/2018

I just came back from a professional conference with a few days of added fun at the Coronado. I was worried about the size/amount of walking based on other reviews, but was happy to find that while there IS a lot of walking, it's a very pretty and pleasant experience. I stayed in the Ranchos, which is about 10 minutes from the convention center. The room was great! The bathroom and shower were wonderful. I loved that there was a larger work space than other moderate resorts, and with the refurb, there were plenty of lights, including neat little reading lights built right into the side of the beds. Beds were comfy. There were plenty of charging stations for all our fit bits, phones, and other technology. I wasn't sure how I'd like the new hard floors, but I actually really loved the room without carpet. It felt cleaner. The main downside was that the Dig Site area was closed due to construction. I would have loved to experience that, but instead did try out the Casitas and Ranchos pools. The Casitas pool was pleasant, and there was a little snack cart that came around if you wanted sunscreen, a drink or something to nibble. The Ranchos pool was FREEZING. I didn't stay in there long! I never experienced any lines at the food court and the food was ok. The caesar salad wasn't great--they didn't have caeser dressing. The convention center was well run and the rooms were all adequately set up. The AC was on full blast in the convention center so if you are attending meetings, I suggest bringing a WARM sweater or jacket and leaving the closed-toe shoes behind. I needed socks. My feet were turning blue. Overall, it was a very nice resort, and despite being advised not to bring my kids there for a family trip, I actually think I liked the room better than Port Orleans for the larger workspace and other features. I would definitely bring my family there in the future (I really want to check out that Dig Site pool!).

Pros:

Beautiful landscaping and architecture, great room set up since the refurbishment, lots of light/charging outlets in the room, excellent quality shower.

Cons:

Disruptive construction, Dig Site pool closed, freezing rooms in the convention center

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

Better than anticipated

Pros:

Casitas building 3 location, nice room, good bus service, very friendly and courteous cast members

Cons:

construction-once done, resort will be lovely