Reviews of Coral Reef - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Coral Reef Restaurant Dining Location

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: American, Seafood

Cuisines: Seafood, American
Read more about Coral Reef including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/coral-reef

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Living Seas - Future World - Epcot

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

My favorite place in Epcot. Every time I go here I can count on the special being fresh and delicious.

Pros:

Food is outstanding (every time)! Atmosphere is awesome (see if you can get a table by the tank/glass)

Cons:

ALWAYS very busy

Reviewed by Schawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

We ate at Coral Reef as part of the Candlelight Processional Dinner package. It was the worst experience that we've had at Disney. The service was super slow and very lacking, which made us late for our showing. We ended up behind a tree. It was hard to see the aquarium from our seats. We had a food allergy (shell fish) in our party, and her food was very bland and tough. We all had steaks. The rest of us without allergies had flavorful meat. Desserts were good, not great. Overall food (non allergy was awful) was just ok. I expected more from a Disney experience. I will not go back to Coral Reef. Waste of money in my opinion.

Pros:

I could see the fish in the aquarium if I squinted really hard.

Cons:

Food was not good, especially for the price.

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Aquarium view dining

Pros:

Aquarium views are the best part!

Cons:

Have eaten there twice. The first time it was really good but there was a change of menu and 2nd time not as good.

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great food, nice atmosphere

Pros:

Meal was good, nice fish tank

Reviewed by marge Review Date: 04/18/2019

We booked a lunch reservation because we couldn't get into the restaurant we wanted and I am so glad we got Coral Sea. It is a hidden away place for lunch,

Pros:

Atmosphere is excellent and the aquarium view is awesome to see while you dine. The food was excellent there, staff very friendly and helpful in accommodating our requests.

Cons:

I couldn't find anything against this restaurant.

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/16/2019

I have been a frequent visitor to this restaurant over the years and for the first time in over a decade the chefs at Coral Reef has once again showed their best culinary skills and impressed this writer.

The blackened Salmon was incredible.
Lightly Blackened, Shiitake Sticky Rice, Soy-Lemon Grass Beurre Blanc.

It's not everyday I get a good meal in the parks and to see the chefs creativity take a simple dish and bring a modern twist in a dish served Asian style in a crème sauce.

One of the best dishes I have had on this trip so far.

desert was the Warm Vanilla Custard-filled Strudel.
it was alright, served with ice cream making it a light dish.

overall a great place to start a must do culinary experience.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by HunterBill Review Date: 01/14/2019

We have always enjoyed eating here when in Epcot, and this time was no exception. My son was thrilled with the addition of the whole lobster as an entree option, and I had a very good shrimp and grits. The biggest surprise was how much my family enjoyed the chocolate wave for dessert. After many cakes for the week, they still held this as the best dessert of the vacation.

Pros:

cake and lobster

Reviewed by kj831 Review Date: 12/12/2018

My bestie and I ate lunch here yesterday (Dec 12, 2018) as part of the Candlelight Dining Package. It was our first visit to Coral Reef, and we loved it! The restaurant is gorgeous. The lobby isn't as \"ornate\" as the dining area itself. So when you finally enter the dining room, it's beautiful. We sat on the 2nd level of tables near the tank, and we saw tons of fish, rays and more. My bestie has to eat Gluten Free, and she was happy to see they offered lots of options. We both had the Lobster Bisque which was creamy and delicious. For entree I had the Shrimp N Grits, which I liked but for my taste it was a bit spicy. But the shrimp were fresh and not the frozen kind. My bestie had the Mahi-Mahi, which she'd never eaten before. But she ended up cleaning her plate! For dessert I had the Turtle Cheesecake, which is acutally a deconstruced dish, but beautifully presented. And my bestie had the Chocolate Wave, which she said was very rich but still very good. I'm so glad I finally ate here and that the food was excellent. I definitely would go back again!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, restaurant is gorgeous, well paced meal

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 12/05/2018

We all agreed that this was our best meal of our trip! Connie was our server and she was great! My DH and DS18 had the baked stuffed lobster, and they loved it! They were served with roasted fingerling potatoes and asparagus. My DS15 had the lobster mac&cheese with spinach. He called it the fancy mac&cheese and loved it. I had the shrimp and grits. The presentation was beautiful! the dish had just enough heat without overpowering the rest of the flavors. Wonderful! DH and I had lobster bisque instead of dessert. The 2 teens had the wave, which is their fav dessert. We love this restaurant and love the tank and seeing all the marine life.

Pros:

Love the decor and aquarium, great service, and wonderful food

Cons:

not always easy to get a ressie and expensive

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

When the two of us eat here we ask to wait for a table by the aquarium to open up. One thing is hard, it is hard eating fish while these fish are looking at you. We don't order lobster here anymore, the two times we ordered it, it was not very good.

Pros:

aquarium view

Cons:

some of the seafood is not very good