Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 12/05/2013

Still the best quick service option at Magic Kingdom. Every trip this is our go to QS place. They have some different options on the menu that you don't see anywhere else at Disney. The upstairs dining room is usually more quiet. The Lobster Roll is excellent.

Pros:

Different choices

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

The food here was great and something completely different than you would expect to get.

Pros:

Great food and selection

Reviewed by The Hendies Review Date: 11/12/2013

Very good food, and some excellent choices. Plenty of seating indoors and out. We ate here twice during our vacation.

Pros:

Delightful change from other counter services

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 10/31/2013

This is another we ALWAYS visit-we came twice this holiday. First of all, I'm pleased to see that the lax attitude of the staff to their job from 2 years ago has improved-last time the staff were more concerned with playing pranks on each other than serving. Both times we visited-once at a very busy time of evening-we were served quickly and courteously.

Both times I had the Lighthouse sandwich-I dream of that at night when I'm at home! DH had the fish and chicken one time and the straight fish the other. He is a fried fish connoisseur-we are British and know decent fish and chips when we see them!-and he pronounced both to be perfectly cooked.

Seating never seems to be a problem for us here but the first time saw loads of people standing in corners to eat downstairs rather than try upstairs. I appreciate with several small children, and/or strollers going upstairs is a problem but there is always plenty of seating up there.

Pros:

different choices on the menu

Reviewed by mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

It was a pleasant change from burgers and pizza. This was the only place we went to twice the week we were here. The interior was pretty authentic.

Pros:

food variety

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

Our favorite counter service at Magic Kingdom by far (I should mention that I have not had Be Our Guest for lunch.) I love that you can have things not found on most other fast food menus. Plenty of seating upstairs and makes for a great place to take a break

Pros:

variety of food

Cons:

nothing really

Reviewed by clayalex02 Review Date: 09/12/2013

Have been wanting to eat here for awhile, and sorry it took so long! Ate lunch here on Aug 31. Sister, DD24 and I had the lobster rolls which were fabulous! Loved that we could get grapes instead of chips for the side. Mom had the fish basket with broccoli which was very good. The cobbler was a nice change of pace for dessert. Will definitely eat here again.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

non

Reviewed by sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

You gotta try the Fried Shrimp here! Wife and I come to the MK just for this (and the rides of course). Always crisp and tasty....truly a hidden gem at WDW. The seasonal cobbler is always tasty and served warm....makes for a truly great quick dinner or lunch.

Pros:

Fried shrimp are great!

Reviewed by megeveland Review Date: 07/16/2013

We all get the fish and chips and they were very tasty. Batter was crisp and fish was flaky. Good prices for what you get and where you are.

Pros:

food, price

Cons:

Cast members seem miserable

Reviewed by artgal227 Review Date: 06/21/2013

I had the lobster roll and DH had the shrimp. Both were delicious . We like to eat upstairs where it's a little more peaceful.

Pros:

Really good food

1 2 3 4 5 6 13