Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by lifewithjayne Review Date: 09/27/2018

I heard so much about how special this place was and we finally tried it in March 2017.

Food was good, service was quick, and that upstairs seating is a hidden diamond.

Pros:

Upstairs seating, Not usual park food

Cons:

Serving potato chips with a $15 Lobster Roll.

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Ran in to escape the rain and had a tuna sandwich which was Ok - it's hard to screw that up. Hubbo had the lobster roll. Not too much lobster but he said what lobster meat was there was fresh not frozen. It's an OK quick serve.

Pros:

Plenty of tables in air conditioning

Cons:

Food is middle of the road

Reviewed by wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

This QS, is not only nostalgic for me, but a family favorite. Eating here we all leave full and happy. It has something for everyone on the menu, which I love. It seems as though we all have different tastes for everything!

Pros:

QS, good food

Reviewed by citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

We ate at Columbia Harbour house over Labor day weekend this quick service restaurant has some great choices! From the lobster roll to the salmon and there version of a Cobb salad! If your looking for something other than chicken nuggets and pizza this is it!

Pros:

Better food choices for a quick service!

Cons:

Crowded and hard to find a seat!*hint* go upstairs!

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Excellent quick service that goes beyond the expected in menu. Salmon with couscous was great, appreciated getting vegetables with the entrée, chicken and fish also tasty. Nice to have seating upstairs as well as on the main floor, although it was quite busy both times we were there.

Pros:

good food, interesting selections

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 04/02/2018

It was a busy December afternoon when arriving for lunch. We were able to get away from some of the noise by choosing a window seat in the upstairs area. My son ordered the chicken strips---enough for 2 meals for a little guy. I ordered the chicken pot pie and string beans. In the past, the chicken pot pie has been absolutely delicious! This time, there was a lot of black pepper in the dish. Unfortunately, I'm sensitive to pepper, so I actually couldn't eat the meal and ended up throwing most of it away. There were many other choices that I'll try instead next time.

Pros:

Varied food choices

Cons:

noisy, crowded, and too much pepper

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 03/27/2018

Three adults ate at Columbia Harbor House and, other than having to wait in a long line in a crowded ordering area, we had a pleasant experience. I use a cane and was not able to get upstairs with my tray of food. A very kind staff member looked through the first floor and found us a table. Stellar and unexpected service; otherwise I was going to sit outside on a wall to eat. I had the lobster roll and enjoyed it. It looked small but was plenty for me. The accompanying chips were good and I ate more of them than I intended. Nice experience overall.

Pros:

Very kind staff

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/02/2018

good location not far from the Haunted Mansion,

good food selection for anyone with food allergies. Options include baked salmon, fries, green beans and more.

I had the Tuna salad sandwich on multigrain bread with kettle cooked chips and sweet tea.

great seating areas, décor and service, will be returning here again.

Pros:

location

Reviewed by CHIPSTER Review Date: 12/24/2017

Always eat at CHH at least once a trip. Great shrimp dinner for the price.

Visited: December 2017

Pros:

Cons:

Gets crowded fast

Reviewed by John Review Date: 11/21/2017

Columbia Harbour House is one of our favorites when we come to Walt Disney World. My wife had the Salmon and I had the Anchors Aweigh Sandwich and both were excellent. The homemade chips are great.

Pros:

Great Food and service