Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

This place has a great selection of meals if you want something other than a burger or hot dog.
On May 17, I enjoyed the lobster roll-fresh roll and lots of lobster meat in a nice dressing. It was filling and very tasty. Seating on the second floor is peaceful. This place never disappoints.

Pros:

Great counter service selections

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We have always enjoyed the Columbia Harbour House. It has been a great stop every trip and has never been a bad meal. This time we tried the Salmon entree and Fried Shrimp, both were filling and a great price. The salmon was similar to those you would find at a "sit-down" location. And if you can't find a seat downstairs, go upstairs for additional seating. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Wide selection and lots of seating

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 10/29/2016

My husband, daughter (16) and I dined here right before MNSSHP on Sunday, October 23rd. My husband had the hummus sandwich, my daughter had the children's chicken nuggets and fries, and I had the lobster roll. Everything was delicious.

This is a restaurant I've wanted to try FOREVER, and I'm certainly glad I was able to fit it in this past trip. We will definitely be back in July...

Pros:

Location, Food Options and Quiet Seating Area Upstairs

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

We ate here 3 times in 2 days. It is just the BEST food in the Magic Kindgom for Quick-Service options and there is SO much seating, there's even a large section upstairs. You can even sit by the windows upstairs and have fun watching people go by. This was GREAT during Mickey's No-So Scary Halloween party because we could see all the neat costumes people had on as they were passing by.

This is a yummy place not to be missed.

Pros:

delicious seafood/ large menu

Reviewed by jersue96 Review Date: 09/21/2016

We ate here twice on our trip September 4-10, 2016! We have eaten here before and love that the menu has something for everyone! My husband and I had the shrimp platter and fries and our youngest daughter had the chicken pot pie and veggies on the side. Our oldest daughter had some chili and fries! We loved sitting in the upper section! It was quite and spacious and the two times we ate here it was crowded but we always found a place to sit! We already have another trip booked for next December and plan on stopping here a few times during our stay!

Pros:

Great location, Great food selection! Something for everyone!

Cons:

Not one thing!

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

First the negative, although I would visit here again having visited regularly over the years I could not understand why part of the upstairs seating area was roped off on a very busy Saturday in August. In addition there were only two free tables upstairs both of which had not been cleaned since the last guests had left.
Having said that the fried chicken and fish plate was as always hot and freshly made. It is always nice here to be able to opt for corn on the cob or coleslaw with your chicken and fish. We were on the dining plan and were able to substitute our dessert for a side order each of broccoli. Great food - never seems to have an off day.

Pros:

nice freshly cooked food, more choice of veg than usual, plentiful upstairs seating.

Cons:

Part of seating area roped off despite busy dirty tables.

Reviewed by holbrook Review Date: 06/21/2016

This is a must do everytime to WDW. There's just something about it. This is not a favorite of everyone but for my family, it's a staple. From the different offerings to the available seating and décor, we love this place.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, seating, quick options

Reviewed by CHIPSTER Review Date: 06/20/2016

Columbia Harbor House is on our list of must quick service restaurants in MK. The shrimp platter is a real deal although I would love to try the lobster roll which has huge chunks of lobster.
Members of my family have also had the fish and it is also good. Highly recommend!

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Can get crowded

Reviewed by JessicaBonnell Review Date: 02/16/2016

this is one of the best counter service restaurants in all of wdw. we dined here for lunch on 1/24/16 lobster rolls and cobbler are the best! the fish, shrimp, and chicken nuggets are all good too. i like to get some of each, and then all share it, in order to get a little bit of everything. (only downside, is the lobster mac & cheese is not available at lunch.) the cobbler filling changes, but has been delicious each time. it tastes homemade.
we arrived right at opening, there was zero line, and we were able to eat upstairs with the entire place to ourselves. also, we had a seat by the window, watching out over liberty square. it is an awesome people watching spot.
i cant recommend this place enough!

Pros:

food, atmosphere, views,

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/11/2015

This is the place to eat fro quick service at the Magic Kingdom. Shrimp, salads, Lobster Roll, and Clam Chowder are all very good.

The only downside, and it is not great, is that close two hours prior to MVMCP.

Pros:

Great Food

Cons:

Not open during MVMCP