Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I split a meal here. Food was hot and tasty. We sat upstairs which was a bit quieter than the lower level.

Pros:

Decent food. Prices are a little high but can share because the portion size is good. Food was fresh and hot

Cons:

Prices were slighty high.

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/02/2018

good location not far from the Haunted Mansion,

good food selection for anyone with food allergies. Options include baked salmon, fries, green beans and more.

I had the Tuna salad sandwich on multigrain bread with kettle cooked chips and sweet tea.

great seating areas, décor and service, will be returning here again.

Pros:

location

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/11/2016

The salmon was good for quick service, it came with choice of fries or broccoli, but they served both. The Gluten free options were limited. The gluten free brownie was good, but again, one of two options. The other option was a GF cookie. They did provide a to go box so I could join the rest of my family at Pinocchio's. 2-3-16

Pros:

Great quick serve salmon

Cons:

limited Gluten Free options

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/15/2015

We had lunch here early in January. I had read a lot about the Lobster Rolls and wanted to try them. My son and I both ordered them. They were as good as everyone said! While pricey, I would not hesitate to order them again. My only complaint on the Lobster Roll was the chips. They are advertised as homemade, but they tasted stale and I didn't care much for the seasoning. I wish they had been served with a bag of Kettle Cooked Chips like they used to serve. My husband ordered the fish and chicken. He enjoyed them, but felt the portion size was lacking. He was also disappointed that they no longer offer the packets of Ken's Honey Mustard Salad dressing. Lastly, I really miss the soup and chili served in a bread bowl. I wish they would bring it back. Overall, a very good experience. We will return.

Pros:

quiet upstairs, freshness of food

Cons:

miss bread bowls

Reviewed by Dfan79 Review Date: 05/16/2014

This is probably my 2nd favorite counter service in all of the Magic Kingdom (Guest is 1st). It has a solid lineup on its menu board. You can choose from multiple things like A Lobster Roll, Shrimp, Salmon, Nuggets, Battered Fish and if you can’t choose between the last two you can get both of them. I made a mistake and got the Chicken Nuggets again, for some reason I always get them when I’m there. It was good, but I was a bit Nuggeted out by the time this day came. I’ve got to remember to space out on my vacation days that I have Nuggets on or have it just once. For dessert me and my family all got and enjoyed the Apple Blossom, which tastes remarkably like a Mcdonald’s Apple Pie.

I love the blue dresses and lacy white aprons that the staff wears behind the counter, it really helps you get into the theme. You just have to pretend that the computer their ringing up your order on doesn’t exist or is a form of witchcraft.

I love going upstairs and sitting in the usually quiet dining area. One of my favorite things to do is to look out the window and stare at the people in line for Haunted Mansion (Creepy). Columbia is a great place to explore when you’re not scarfing down food. It looks like an old wooden pirate ship inside, complete with its own female figureheads that are found throughout the place.

Pros:

Menu, Atmosphere

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/19/2019

This eatery has something for everyone-a good place for a family or group. My favorite is the poster roll and my family loves the salmon and clam chowder. For a special treat, try the Mickey-Minnie whoopee pies (sharable). It's very pleasant to dine upstairs.

Pros:

Good food, reasonable prices

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/08/2019

At here for supper. Good food. Decent value by Disney standards.

Pros:

Served fast, plenty of seating upstairs. Things are a bit quieter upstairs.

Cons:

Costly. I know its disney but a child's nuggets meal should not be almost $8.

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Food was fresh and hot. My husband and I shared a meal. Lots of healthier choices.

Pros:

Healthier choices. A lot of seating, including upstairs.

Cons:

Slightly higher prices

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Best qs in the MK .... lots of seating upstairs, lots of food choices, always a nice mid day break!

Pros:

food, upstairs seating

Cons:

can get crowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

We were one of the first ones there at opening which was so nice and headed upstairs where it was a quiet getaway.

Pros:

The quiet setting upstairs and the food was good.

Cons:

The bathroom could have been cleaner,especially after just opening for the day