Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by powlen21 Review Date: 09/23/2014

I recommend not dining in the Magic Kingdom, but this is a good place to go if you must. The food is a little different than the typical burgers and fries found in the park. I got the salmon, and it was very good. My husband did not care at all for the chicken. I recommend getting your food and sitting upstairs for a more relaxing meal.

Pros:

variety, quiet seating upstairs

Cons:

some food not as good, terrible iced coffee

Reviewed by fcoffey Review Date: 06/02/2013

One of our salads didn't have the chicken on it, but was too crowded to go back up and ask for more. Difficult to get around. Food was ok., but won't go here again.

Pros:

Cons:

Food wasn't that great. Too Crowded

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 07/25/2017

We always eat here at least once each visit, but having gone in and found the Lighthouse sandwich removed we won't be visiting again. There is now nothing for a vegetarian on the menu, unless you want a side order of chilli and fries-to me thats not a meal like the sandwich was. Getting fed up now with the distinct lack of vegetarian alternatives everywhere

Pros:

Cons:

No Lighthouse sandwich

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 03/02/2013

We ate here during our February trip because it had such high reviews, however, we were very disappointed. I saw some reviews raving that the clam chowder was good, so I had to try myself. When we arrived we asked one of the wait staff what their favorite menu were and she didn't mention the chowder but did say the fried shrimp. We ordered chowder and fried shrimp but avoided the lobster roll based on her recommendation. The chowder was AWFUL! It was a grade below campbell's and just horrible, we threw out both bowls after 2 bites. The fried shrimp was edible and the only reason I didn't rate it a 1. I will avoid all dining inside MK in the future.

Pros:

Fried Shrimp ?

Cons:

Chowder = Yuck!

Reviewed by citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

We ate at Columbia Harbour house over Labor day weekend this quick service restaurant has some great choices! From the lobster roll to the salmon and there version of a Cobb salad! If your looking for something other than chicken nuggets and pizza this is it!

Pros:

Better food choices for a quick service!

Cons:

Crowded and hard to find a seat!*hint* go upstairs!

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

Our family tradition - First Park of the trip: Magic Kingdom. First meal: Fried shrimp plate. YUM! Crispy and sweet shrimp - fresh coleslaw and yummy fries. But we were sad that they took the apple pie tart away. :( Now replaced with some blueberry thingy.