Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by Dfan79 Review Date: 05/16/2014

This is probably my 2nd favorite counter service in all of the Magic Kingdom (Guest is 1st). It has a solid lineup on its menu board. You can choose from multiple things like A Lobster Roll, Shrimp, Salmon, Nuggets, Battered Fish and if you can’t choose between the last two you can get both of them. I made a mistake and got the Chicken Nuggets again, for some reason I always get them when I’m there. It was good, but I was a bit Nuggeted out by the time this day came. I’ve got to remember to space out on my vacation days that I have Nuggets on or have it just once. For dessert me and my family all got and enjoyed the Apple Blossom, which tastes remarkably like a Mcdonald’s Apple Pie.

I love the blue dresses and lacy white aprons that the staff wears behind the counter, it really helps you get into the theme. You just have to pretend that the computer their ringing up your order on doesn’t exist or is a form of witchcraft.

I love going upstairs and sitting in the usually quiet dining area. One of my favorite things to do is to look out the window and stare at the people in line for Haunted Mansion (Creepy). Columbia is a great place to explore when you’re not scarfing down food. It looks like an old wooden pirate ship inside, complete with its own female figureheads that are found throughout the place.

Pros:

Menu, Atmosphere

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 04/02/2018

It was a busy December afternoon when arriving for lunch. We were able to get away from some of the noise by choosing a window seat in the upstairs area. My son ordered the chicken strips---enough for 2 meals for a little guy. I ordered the chicken pot pie and string beans. In the past, the chicken pot pie has been absolutely delicious! This time, there was a lot of black pepper in the dish. Unfortunately, I'm sensitive to pepper, so I actually couldn't eat the meal and ended up throwing most of it away. There were many other choices that I'll try instead next time.

Pros:

Varied food choices

Cons:

noisy, crowded, and too much pepper

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 12/28/2013

We usually go each trip. We went this time but didn't have the best experience. DS is done with kids menus due to lack of variety and size so I swapped with him. I had the kids tuna and Ds had adult fish and chips. The fish and chips here are horrible compared to EPCOT but similar to a frozen fish stick from the store. You get 3. He liked it and ate 2 out of 3 with fries. DH got the Salmon dinner with couscous and broccoli. My parent's had the shrimp platters the were 7 good sized shrimp with fries. 2 chocolate cake and 2 blueberry cobbler. Cobbler not my favorite. 4 sodas. Like that they have malt vinegar here.

Pros:

different food

Cons:

kids menu

Reviewed by tinyallison Review Date: 12/12/2013

We had lunch here with the Tour group we were on. They said that the hot food machines were broken so we were limited to a small menu. I had the lobster roll which was great. My boyfriend had a salad, he said it was very dirty tasting. My Coke tasted like dirty rain water and his Sprite had no Syrup to flavor it. I would give it another try on our own.

Pros:

Cons:

Machine broken

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Ran in to escape the rain and had a tuna sandwich which was Ok - it's hard to screw that up. Hubbo had the lobster roll. Not too much lobster but he said what lobster meat was there was fresh not frozen. It's an OK quick serve.

Pros:

Plenty of tables in air conditioning

Cons:

Food is middle of the road

Reviewed by powlen21 Review Date: 09/23/2014

I recommend not dining in the Magic Kingdom, but this is a good place to go if you must. The food is a little different than the typical burgers and fries found in the park. I got the salmon, and it was very good. My husband did not care at all for the chicken. I recommend getting your food and sitting upstairs for a more relaxing meal.

Pros:

variety, quiet seating upstairs

Cons:

some food not as good, terrible iced coffee

Reviewed by fcoffey Review Date: 06/02/2013

One of our salads didn't have the chicken on it, but was too crowded to go back up and ask for more. Difficult to get around. Food was ok., but won't go here again.

Pros:

Cons:

Food wasn't that great. Too Crowded

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 07/25/2017

We always eat here at least once each visit, but having gone in and found the Lighthouse sandwich removed we won't be visiting again. There is now nothing for a vegetarian on the menu, unless you want a side order of chilli and fries-to me thats not a meal like the sandwich was. Getting fed up now with the distinct lack of vegetarian alternatives everywhere

Pros:

Cons:

No Lighthouse sandwich

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 03/02/2013

We ate here during our February trip because it had such high reviews, however, we were very disappointed. I saw some reviews raving that the clam chowder was good, so I had to try myself. When we arrived we asked one of the wait staff what their favorite menu were and she didn't mention the chowder but did say the fried shrimp. We ordered chowder and fried shrimp but avoided the lobster roll based on her recommendation. The chowder was AWFUL! It was a grade below campbell's and just horrible, we threw out both bowls after 2 bites. The fried shrimp was edible and the only reason I didn't rate it a 1. I will avoid all dining inside MK in the future.

Pros:

Fried Shrimp ?

Cons:

Chowder = Yuck!

Reviewed by citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

We ate at Columbia Harbour house over Labor day weekend this quick service restaurant has some great choices! From the lobster roll to the salmon and there version of a Cobb salad! If your looking for something other than chicken nuggets and pizza this is it!

Pros:

Better food choices for a quick service!

Cons:

Crowded and hard to find a seat!*hint* go upstairs!