Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewer: oravets4 Review Date: 02/10/2013

Ate here for the first time on 2/3/13. We all ordered the lobster roll which was excellent! It was nice to have a change in menu instead of the typical burgers or pizza. Will eat here again!

Pros:

everything

Reviewer: Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We ate at Columbia Harbour House on January 5th, 2013. We have not eaten here in several years, but we were meeting friends at Magic Kingdom that day and so decided to all have lunch here. We arrived at around 12:30 and were handed a menu and directed by a cast member toward an ordering station. I was anxious to try their new shrimp dishes and my husband wanted to try the salmon. My son does not like fish so he ordered the chicken. I went upstairs and found our friends. Although it was crowded and we were a party of almost 12 (with the 3 families combined), we were able to find 2 tables together. My husband and son brought the food up and it was still hot. My shrimp was fried perfectly, crispy and not overdone. It came with a small order of slaw and french fries. I am a pretty big eater and still I had enough shrimp to share with my husband. The condiments bar includes dipping sauces, mayo and ketchup as well as tarter sauce and cocktail sauce so I had my pick of what I wanted for both the shrimp and fries. My husband's salmon was very good he said. It was hot, cooked well and not overly seasoned. He was very pleased that they offered it with healthy sides. My son's chicken was what you would expect from a typical fast food place, but he enjoyed it. Others in our party ordered the tuna sandwich (which I have enjoyed in the past), the fish dinner and the chili. They all enjoyed it. The 3 small children in our group either had the children's chicken nuggets or ate off their parents plates. no complaint from anyone on the food. We will return here again, if for no other reason that to enjoy the salmon and fried shrimp! It's a great alternative to the typical quick service fare.

Pros:

food taste and quality

Reviewer: disneyhappy09 Review Date: 02/02/2013

Large portions, large seating areas. The best quick service of our trip. I had the fish and fries. Great deal for $9.99 but we were on the dining plan so it didn't matter. Chicken nuggets on kids meal are different than other restaurants, in a good way. Desserts were delicious as well. Healthy options also available.

Pros:

Large portions, good food

Reviewer: recmouse Review Date: 01/16/2013

This is one of our favorite quick-service restautants in Disney. We've never had a bad meal here. My husband likes the shrimp basket or the fish and chips basket. They are both good. They've changed the menu up from our last visit and it's still just as good with a great variety. I got the broccoli salad that was a good portion, had a nice variety of ingredients, and is delicious! The sandwiches are always tasty too.

One of the other nice things about this restaurant is that we never have a problem finding a seat. There is a nice seating area upstairs that can be a nice 'escape' from Disney craziness!

Enjoy!

Pros:

Fresh, different, and tasty food

Reviewer: weluvwdw Review Date: 01/07/2013

The food was very good. My son had the lobster roll, my husband had the fried fish and I had the fried shrimp. We dined with my brother and sister-in-law who are from New England and they liked it too.

Pros:

nice sized portions, seafood

Cons:

kind of dark downstairs

Reviewer: kellody Review Date: 01/06/2013

We eat here every time we visit the MK. Husband and I LOVE the clam chowder! We eat it even in the hot summers--it's that good.

Pros:

food selection

Cons:

slow lines