Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by Oneanne Review Date: 05/18/2013

This is a regular stop each trip and my recent 05.11-17 was no exception. I had the salmon - again - which is such a treat at a counter service restaurant. I marked down a point this time because the scrims up for refurbishment totally blocked the view out the windows and it's usually such relaxing fun to sit in the bridge section and people watch.

Pros:

Food selection and decor

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/11/2013

Came here for our Keys To The Kingdom Tour. I had the lobster roll. Very good! Would definitely order this again. Nice view from second floor.

Pros:

great service, good food

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

I dined here recently for lunch and had the Battered Fish basket served with fries. Fish and french fries were both served hot and crispy. I love that malt vinegar packets are available here. The restaurant has seating available on the second floor. It was practically empty up there while I ate my lunch. I don't think many people know to go upstairs.

Pros:

Love the atmosphere and quiet upstairs

Reviewed by bjtrax Review Date: 04/21/2013

We both got the chili & split a side of broccoli. The chili has always been good & the broccoli was tasty, as well. We sat upstairs, but it was still a very busy & noisy place. It is usually kind of peaceful up there, but not this trip.

Pros:

food

Cons:

noisy

Reviewed by bodean4god Review Date: 04/20/2013

This is always our lunch place unless we have a reservation as The Plaza restaurant. Great selection of both fried, fresh salads and some grilled options. Upstairs is a better place to get away from the noise especially if you eat an early lunch with little kids like ours.

Pros:

great option from the burgers!, atmosphere

Reviewed by beccab Review Date: 04/16/2013

Had lunch here on Monday, April 8th. Lines were long but moved quickly. Food came out promptly and fresh. Ordered the lighthouse sandwich (hummus and broccoli slaw), a couple shrimp platters and an extra side of fresh steamed broccoli. Sat upstairs and enjoyed the ample seating, quiet atmosphere, and good food. Had a chuckle moment when a family from England at the table next to ours received their food. The young girls at the table looked at their baskets of fried fish and individual bags of potato chips and said in their sweet little accents, "where's my chips, mummy?"

Will return again and again, one of the fam faves.

Pros:

food, atmosphere

Reviewed by mmfan Review Date: 03/20/2013

We had not eaten here for several years, although we visit the World at least yearly - guess we kind of overlooked it even though we had eaten there before. We were so glad we returned, our experience was great.

We ate lunch here during our first day 02/21/13 right after we entered the park. We were hungry and tired after the arrival and checking in process. MK was very busy, so we went to where we thought would be a restful spot -- and we were right.

We were a little nervous when we saw the refurbishing scrims up, but no need to worry, once inside the experience was as usual. The lines moved very quickly, and there were cast members waiting to assist and answer questions. We ordered the chicken salads and drinks, and headed up the stairs to find a table.

The best place to eat and people watch is to snag a table on the bridge over the walkway to Fantasyland. It was quiet, restful, and people watching was great! Our salads were very good with lots of chicken. We planned the rest of our day, relaxed and just enjoyed being HERE - at the MK, our favorite place. Be sure to head upstairs for the most enjoyable experience. The menu had changed somewhat from our previous visits - for the better, and all the meals we saw looked plentiful and good. The dining areas were kept clean and there were lots of cast members chatting with folks to answer any questions and
offer suggestions.
We will put this counter service spot back on our must do list.

Pros:

upstairs bridge great place to relax, good food

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Food is good and plenty of seating. If you eat upstairs you can get out of the crowds. Its a good change from burgers.

Pros:

food, atmosphere

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 03/02/2013

We ate here during our February trip because it had such high reviews, however, we were very disappointed. I saw some reviews raving that the clam chowder was good, so I had to try myself. When we arrived we asked one of the wait staff what their favorite menu were and she didn't mention the chowder but did say the fried shrimp. We ordered chowder and fried shrimp but avoided the lobster roll based on her recommendation. The chowder was AWFUL! It was a grade below campbell's and just horrible, we threw out both bowls after 2 bites. The fried shrimp was edible and the only reason I didn't rate it a 1. I will avoid all dining inside MK in the future.

Pros:

Fried Shrimp ?

Cons:

Chowder = Yuck!

Reviewed by Ponchoselmore Review Date: 02/28/2013

I ate here with four 7th graders twice during the week of Feb. 17-23. We ate here for dinner on the 19th (the same day Kelly and Michael were taping in the park) and for lunch on Feb. 22. Both visits were awesome. I had the fried fish with broccoli both times and it was the best quick service food I have had at Disney. We sat upstairs both times and it was never busy. The kids enjoyed it as well, especially because the menu is so different than other QS places. The assortment of seafood and sandwiches is great.

Pros:

Best Counter Service in Disney

Cons:

Absolutely nothing!