Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by germ539 Review Date: 06/12/2013

Ate here for dinner one night and had good food. Son liked the chicken nuggets which are the same throughout Disney, which is good.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

can be busy

Reviewed by dandnmom Review Date: 06/06/2013

Very good meals every time we eat here - not a wide selection - it's all about the fish. Fun environment - sometimes a bit crowded

Pros:

environment; fish is the best

Cons:

usually a bit crowded

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 05/25/2013

Had broccoli peppercorn salad and husband had battered fish basket. Nice change from typical burgers at counter service. Food was good, plentiful and good value.

Pros:

Good food, plenty of seating

Reviewed by wendybarrie Review Date: 05/23/2013

The Magic Kingdom offers a lot of dining options I like, I would choose the Columbia Harbor House because it tends to be less crowded especially upstairs and I truly enjoy the tuna sandwich and apple crisp.

Pros:

Less Crowded, different choices

Reviewed by Oneanne Review Date: 05/18/2013

This is a regular stop each trip and my recent 05.11-17 was no exception. I had the salmon - again - which is such a treat at a counter service restaurant. I marked down a point this time because the scrims up for refurbishment totally blocked the view out the windows and it's usually such relaxing fun to sit in the bridge section and people watch.

Pros:

Food selection and decor

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/11/2013

Came here for our Keys To The Kingdom Tour. I had the lobster roll. Very good! Would definitely order this again. Nice view from second floor.

Pros:

great service, good food

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

I dined here recently for lunch and had the Battered Fish basket served with fries. Fish and french fries were both served hot and crispy. I love that malt vinegar packets are available here. The restaurant has seating available on the second floor. It was practically empty up there while I ate my lunch. I don't think many people know to go upstairs.

Pros:

Love the atmosphere and quiet upstairs

Reviewed by bjtrax Review Date: 04/21/2013

We both got the chili & split a side of broccoli. The chili has always been good & the broccoli was tasty, as well. We sat upstairs, but it was still a very busy & noisy place. It is usually kind of peaceful up there, but not this trip.

Pros:

food

Cons:

noisy

Reviewed by bodean4god Review Date: 04/20/2013

This is always our lunch place unless we have a reservation as The Plaza restaurant. Great selection of both fried, fresh salads and some grilled options. Upstairs is a better place to get away from the noise especially if you eat an early lunch with little kids like ours.

Pros:

great option from the burgers!, atmosphere

Reviewed by beccab Review Date: 04/16/2013

Had lunch here on Monday, April 8th. Lines were long but moved quickly. Food came out promptly and fresh. Ordered the lighthouse sandwich (hummus and broccoli slaw), a couple shrimp platters and an extra side of fresh steamed broccoli. Sat upstairs and enjoyed the ample seating, quiet atmosphere, and good food. Had a chuckle moment when a family from England at the table next to ours received their food. The young girls at the table looked at their baskets of fried fish and individual bags of potato chips and said in their sweet little accents, "where's my chips, mummy?"

Will return again and again, one of the fam faves.

Pros:

food, atmosphere