Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

11/01/14 and 11/07/14 - we ate here two times. On a cold evening the fried seafood and chowder were superb - crunchy, hot and yummy! On a sunny warm day, the lobster roll was grand!

Pros:

Always Tastes Good

Reviewed by LLSS Review Date: 09/30/2014

The All Ears video praising this place led us here on our last trip. They weren't lying, the food was to die for. The lobster roll was incredible. The line seemed extremely long (out the door), so we hesitated a bit, but the line moves incredibly fast and efficient, and is well worth the wait.

Reviewed by imondline Review Date: 06/01/2014

Above average counter service. Loved the shrimp and broccoli! Prices are reasonable for disney. Better than some table service.

Pros:

Food Quality and price

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 02/14/2014

1 adult no DDP. Ate here Sat 2-8 @ 8pm. Haven't eaten here recently so I see they changed the line process (for the better I thought). I walked in and was handed a menu to wait in line with. There was 1 party ahead of me, then I was asked if I was ready to order & escorted to a register. I think that sped up things and made it much more organized than my past visits so I hope this is their new ordering system.

I order the kids meal chicken fish combo. You get 2 nuggets and a larger fish stick (personally I would have rather had a 2nd fish stick than the few nuggets) and got the fries, grapes (love those for a later snack since they are pre packaged) & apple juice. Unfortunately they ran out of ketchup at all the stations and I don't know if it was cause it was close to closing but they weren't refilling. This is the only complaint I have ever had here, but oh well. I got to eat upstairs which was very nice and plenty of seating plus an empty bathroom. I love CHH and will be back!!

Reviewed by againandagain Review Date: 02/12/2014

I always make a point to visit this restaurant whenever we are there. It's quick service, always good, and I have never had a bad meal there.

Pros:

always good

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 12/05/2013

Still the best quick service option at Magic Kingdom. Every trip this is our go to QS place. They have some different options on the menu that you don't see anywhere else at Disney. The upstairs dining room is usually more quiet. The Lobster Roll is excellent.

Pros:

Different choices

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

The food here was great and something completely different than you would expect to get.

Pros:

Great food and selection

Reviewed by The Hendies Review Date: 11/12/2013

Very good food, and some excellent choices. Plenty of seating indoors and out. We ate here twice during our vacation.

Pros:

Delightful change from other counter services

Reviewed by HOBBES Review Date: 10/31/2013

This is another we ALWAYS visit-we came twice this holiday. First of all, I'm pleased to see that the lax attitude of the staff to their job from 2 years ago has improved-last time the staff were more concerned with playing pranks on each other than serving. Both times we visited-once at a very busy time of evening-we were served quickly and courteously.

Both times I had the Lighthouse sandwich-I dream of that at night when I'm at home! DH had the fish and chicken one time and the straight fish the other. He is a fried fish connoisseur-we are British and know decent fish and chips when we see them!-and he pronounced both to be perfectly cooked.

Seating never seems to be a problem for us here but the first time saw loads of people standing in corners to eat downstairs rather than try upstairs. I appreciate with several small children, and/or strollers going upstairs is a problem but there is always plenty of seating up there.

Pros:

different choices on the menu

Reviewed by mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

It was a pleasant change from burgers and pizza. This was the only place we went to twice the week we were here. The interior was pretty authentic.

Pros:

food variety