Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 04/02/2018

It was a busy December afternoon when arriving for lunch. We were able to get away from some of the noise by choosing a window seat in the upstairs area. My son ordered the chicken strips---enough for 2 meals for a little guy. I ordered the chicken pot pie and string beans. In the past, the chicken pot pie has been absolutely delicious! This time, there was a lot of black pepper in the dish. Unfortunately, I'm sensitive to pepper, so I actually couldn't eat the meal and ended up throwing most of it away. There were many other choices that I'll try instead next time.

Pros:

Varied food choices

Cons:

noisy, crowded, and too much pepper

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Excellent quick service that goes beyond the expected in menu. Salmon with couscous was great, appreciated getting vegetables with the entrée, chicken and fish also tasty. Nice to have seating upstairs as well as on the main floor, although it was quite busy both times we were there.

Pros:

good food, interesting selections

Reviewed by citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

We ate at Columbia Harbour house over Labor day weekend this quick service restaurant has some great choices! From the lobster roll to the salmon and there version of a Cobb salad! If your looking for something other than chicken nuggets and pizza this is it!

Pros:

Better food choices for a quick service!

Cons:

Crowded and hard to find a seat!*hint* go upstairs!

Reviewed by wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

This QS, is not only nostalgic for me, but a family favorite. Eating here we all leave full and happy. It has something for everyone on the menu, which I love. It seems as though we all have different tastes for everything!

Pros:

QS, good food

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Ran in to escape the rain and had a tuna sandwich which was Ok - it's hard to screw that up. Hubbo had the lobster roll. Not too much lobster but he said what lobster meat was there was fresh not frozen. It's an OK quick serve.

Pros:

Plenty of tables in air conditioning

Cons:

Food is middle of the road

Reviewed by lifewithjayne Review Date: 09/27/2018

I heard so much about how special this place was and we finally tried it in March 2017.

Food was good, service was quick, and that upstairs seating is a hidden diamond.

Pros:

Upstairs seating, Not usual park food

Cons:

Serving potato chips with a $15 Lobster Roll.

Reviewed by RodNShirle Review Date: 09/27/2018

Clam Chowder - nuff said! Granted it's not world class chowder, but for eating counter service in a theme park it is a nice change of pace. The whole menu is actually. We stumbled on this sport years ago, and it is now one of our favorites. A pleasant change from all the hamburgers and chicken strips.

Pros:

different menu selections than normal and lots of seating.

Cons:

no cons except the cost, which is no higher than any of the other counter service venues.

Reviewed by Arlene Review Date: 09/28/2018

This a little gem of a place. We ate here for the first time several years ago because every other restaurant was too busy. Now we go on each trip. I have had the lobster roll and the grilled salmon. I like that you get fresh vegetables with the salmon. The peach cobbler is absolutely delicious.
If it seem crowded downstairs, try upstairs. It is usually not too busy or noisy.

Pros:

great food, fresh vegetables, plenty of seating.

Reviewed by bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is my go to for a healthy meal at magic kingdom. I love getting the salmon with fresh veggies. If you don't want a starch, you can get double veggies instead. This place can get busy so use mobile ordering and there is seating upstairs. Also, there is a roped off section for guests with wheelchairs/scooters.

Pros:

Healthy food options

Cons:

Can be very busy

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Like eating here. I cant eat fried foods and Harbour House has a good selections of things that I can eat. Love the salmon.

Pros:

selection of healthy food

Cons:

crowded at times