Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by clayalex02 Review Date: 09/12/2013

Have been wanting to eat here for awhile, and sorry it took so long! Ate lunch here on Aug 31. Sister, DD24 and I had the lobster rolls which were fabulous! Loved that we could get grapes instead of chips for the side. Mom had the fish basket with broccoli which was very good. The cobbler was a nice change of pace for dessert. Will definitely eat here again.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

non

Reviewed by bibba410 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We ate at CHH on August 26, 2013. I make this a meal stop every time I go to MK. I just love the theming of the whole place. If you are able, head upstairs and sit by the windows that overlook the Haunted Mansion cue on one side and It's a Small World cue on the other. Fun people watching and typically less crowded up there. :)

This visit my mom had the fish and chips with fries while I had the lighthouse sandwich and chips. Both were good, but my mom was a bit disappointed with only getting 2 pieces of fish for the price we paid. My sandwich was tasty and large - it could probably be split between 2 people.

Definitely recommend!

Pros:

Theming, Service

Reviewed by sabu1953 Review Date: 09/08/2013

You gotta try the Fried Shrimp here! Wife and I come to the MK just for this (and the rides of course). Always crisp and tasty....truly a hidden gem at WDW. The seasonal cobbler is always tasty and served warm....makes for a truly great quick dinner or lunch.

Pros:

Fried shrimp are great!

Reviewed by megeveland Review Date: 07/16/2013

We all get the fish and chips and they were very tasty. Batter was crisp and fish was flaky. Good prices for what you get and where you are.

Pros:

food, price

Cons:

Cast members seem miserable

Reviewed by carol205 Review Date: 07/07/2013

We have stopped here a few times . First we were part of the Magic Your Way tour and we had reserved tables upstairs. Very nice food was great. Second time we stopped in with the family in tow, we liked the food, daughter didn't as it was not her style. Hard to find a table and they don't clean them off either. I would return for the food

Pros:

Cons:

Noise finding a table

Reviewed by artgal227 Review Date: 06/21/2013

I had the lobster roll and DH had the shrimp. Both were delicious . We like to eat upstairs where it's a little more peaceful.

Pros:

Really good food

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 06/19/2013

I ate there for lunch on June 15th and had the tuna sandwich. It was very good. I liked the fact that they toasted the multi-grain bread. I really appreciated the fact that the lettuce wasn't iceberg, and the tomatoes tasted like real (garden) tomatoes.

Pros:

Tasty & Fresh

Cons:

Not too much for non-seafood lovers

Reviewed by MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 06/17/2013

This is a place we visit almost every trip. It's always fun to sit upstairs. We had the fish, shrimp and the vegetarian chili. While the fish is the same every trip, we thought the quality of the shrimp had improved this time around. We hadn't sampled the chili before and it was very good and super filling. I am not a vegetarian, but wanted something that wasn't fried and was surprised at how tasty it was. The portions here a generous and it seems less crowded than other counter service places. We will be back.

Pros:

quality and seating

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/15/2013

Once again, one of our favorite CS meals. The fried shrimp plate is excellent. Lots of sweet and perfectly cooked shrimp with super fresh cole slaw and crispy fries. The fried fish/chicken combo is excellent. The apple pie tart is one of our favorite QS desserts in the World. This is consistently one of our *must do* lunches in the World.

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 06/15/2013

This was our second trip here in the last 6 months. We like to eat here because you can get seafood. We both ordered the shrimp basket. The basket comes with 8 - 10 very large shrimp and a good amount of fries as well as a small container of coleslaw. There was more than enough food. We sat upstairs but unfortunately, they had scrims up so we couldn't people watch like we like to. They also have taken out the dipping sauce packets that they used to have. They still have tarter sauce and the standard ketchup and mustard, but I liked to dip my fries in the Ken's Salad dressing and was sad to see it gone. Overall, we had a good experience and will go in the future, but it is not one of our "must do" places to eat.

Pros:

quiet upstairs seating

Cons:

no more dipping sauces packets!
1 8 9 10 11 12 13