Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewed by Cameragrl Review Date: 04/27/2013

This is our third time eating here and by far the best. The wait time was a little longer than expected but once we were seated the food was excellent and served very quickly.

Pros:

Cons:

Wait time

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 11/09/2015

We really enjoyed our dinner, the characters were interactive and spent time at the table chatting. Our server was excellent and kept checking on us and did a great job explaining the food and answering all our questions. I had the chicken and polenta and both were good, my husband had the pork and also enjoyed his food. The flourless cake tasted more like a brownie, but that was ok. It’s a little pricey for the food quality, but the experience makes up the difference.

Pros:

Characters and service

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 01/08/2014

We took my step mom here for a recent trip so she could see the inside of Cinderella's Castle (as everyone should at least once). It started out a little rocky. I can never tell what line to stand in at the reservation desk and the people behind the desk are never ever helpful. This time we arrived at 4:28 for a 4:40 reservation. I was told that I had to come back at 4:30..really. While I was standing there it turned to 4:29, but it didn't matter. I had to walk to the end of the line and wait again. Just absurd.

Once we got inside to take pictures, the photographer just started shooting without even warning us. I was amazed that we got one decent picture. The large family in front of us got all kinds of pictures and help from the photographer to get a good picture...we got nothing. Guess you need to have little children for that? Strange.

I kept telling my step-mom that the draw here was not the food but the atmosphere, so was very pleasantly surprised when the food was really, really good. Our server was really great too.

We have been here 3 times and I really hope that we don't have to go back. The whole up front thing is always a frustration. You do not need that frustration on vacation and for the amount of money that this costs.

Reviewed by cyoung Review Date: 02/01/2016

We went there without kids so that was our first mistake. The characters weren't important to us and they all got sad faces when we said we really didn't need our pictures with them. The food was okay. I had scallops for an appetizer and it came with one not very big scallop. I had steak and shrimp for the entree and ended up with about 5 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a piece of steak that I could have hidden in the palm of my hand along with 2 average shrimps. The cheesecake and strawberry desert consisted of cheesecake and half of a strawberry.

Pros:

eating in the castle

Cons:

not worth it

Reviewed by mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

The princesses all came to our table and gave the kids autographs. They were both pretty thrilled. The food was ok, but not the best we had all week. The castle was pretty awesome.

Pros:

princesses

Reviewed by vickie1016 Review Date: 07/31/2013

We only ate here because DD(7) went to BBB & dressed as Cinderella.

Best part was meeting Cinderella for the picture before dinner. She was lovely.

Dinner was average at best. Small portions, just ok choices. Our server was very nice & very attentive. When DD food was served, something was on her plate - possibly a strand of hair?? Server took it away & came back with a brand new plate of food.

The princesses were so rushed, you could barely get one picture with our camera. Now what bothered me was across from us was a table that included 4 girls of different ages. The princesses made such a fuss over that table - which in itself is great. That is the way the princesses should behave. But then when they came to our table - DH & I & DD(7), they were so rushed, Aurora forgot to come to our table all together!! I could sense that DD was aware of this so diner was not so magical.

Not too sure I will return again. I think Disney is missing the whole point of eating in Cinderella's Castle - so much more could be offered to make this more magical.

Pros:

Eating in the Castle

Cons:

everything else

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/22/2017

The only reason to dine here is to meet the princesses.
11/14 We showed up 15min early and were turned away. No big deal I had read they do this. We returned at our time and were ushered in to the "lobby" for a picture with Cinderella. After a 30min wait in the lobby we were brought upstairs to be seated. The food and service were OK but not on par with price paid.

I would only recommend dining here if your priority was to met the princesses and were willing to pay $$$ to do so.

Pros:

interaction with Disney Princess

Cons:

Price & food

Reviewed by SNC Review Date: 11/30/2014

My husband and I started off the first night of our honeymoon at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. I had heard that this was a nice romantic spot for couples, where people get engaged and celebrate honeymoons. Boy was I wrong! We had an 8:15 dinner reservation and there were TONS of little kids. Yelling toddlers, not children who would get a lot from this experience. The table next to us had three little boys dressed up as pirates who were very antsy (why would you do this to them??) We were seated at a really nice table next to the window, but the service was ho hum. Our meal was served about two minutes after our appetizers, so it was hard to focus on either and felt rushed. We both ordered the filet, which was nicely done. Princesses (Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine) entered the room one at a time and were announced during the entire dinner and came around for pictures. I did one or two happily, but then I started feeling like I was five. My husband received a plastic sword and I received a plastic wand. It was funny, but NOT Romantic. Very lovely to see the fireworks going off right next to our window and the novelty of being inside the castle made it worth it (although not sure $150 worth it…). We did it, but we will not be back! Will go to the French Restaurants at Epcot instead.

Pros:

Nice view of Fireworks, Food Pretty Good

Cons:

Tons of kids, NOT Romantic, Check-In was not friendly

Reviewed by Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

We decided to go here b/c we wanted a great meal for the adults with great food. I have 2 boys, so while they liked the princesses, but it wasn't anything crazy special for them (they were more into Donald, Mickey, Chip & Dale, etc. in the other places).
I figured for 2 dining tickets, it would have been amazing. I should've read the reviews first. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't high end like I'd expect.
The pork belly confit was pretty good but not great. The steak and shrimp, which came way too quickly (I was barely finished w/ my app, and I eat pretty quickly), wasn't what I was expecting. The meat quality was ok, but it wasn't a high end steak. The shrimp were fairly bland. The mashed potatoes were good, but nothing I couldn't make myself.
All in all, I would say to only go here if you have girls that will love the princesses. Otherwise, not worth it.

Pros:

The castle

Cons:

The food; price

Reviewed by jules2014 Review Date: 05/16/2015

My son and I ate here on May 13, 2015. While it is cool to be inside the castle, this dinner is ridiculously overpriced. I paid $147 and i thought that included the photo you take with Cinderella prior to the meal. Turns out since January of this year, it is no longer included and you now have to go on the disney photo pass website to purchase it separately for about $15 more. For $147, I feel the photo should be included. the food is decent, i have a food allergy and the chef did come out and speak with me. i had the salmon and it was good. my son had the steak, and he didnt think much of it. if you have little ones who want pics with the princesses, you might not mind paying the $147 just for that but since my son is already over 20, this was pretty much a wash for us. would have preferred to have spent that money elsewhere.

Pros:

the castle

Cons:

the rest