Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 08/05/2016

Over priced, catered to more of a Disney princess dining. My boys hated every minute there.

The food was served to a high end degree, starting off with a cheese plate with cold meats.

Followed by your main dish witch was pver cooked and the vegetable's coated in a lot of butter.

I would only recommend this restaurant if you are going with girls who like the Disney Princesses and don't care about what food they eat.

Pros:

Cons:

Over priced, bad food

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/16/2016

Our group ate dinner here on 1/26/16. It was our first time. After reading the reviews I was nervous. We had a great experience. After waiting just a few minutes to get my daughters picture with Cinderella we were seated. We loved going up the stairs, view of the lobby was gorgeous. We were seated close to a window an enjoyed our view. Our server John was amazing. We never had to ask for a thing because he was on top on things.

Of course my 4 year old loved meeting all of the princesses. She met Ariel, Aurora, Snow White and Jadmine. Our food was delicious. For appetizers we had a salad, the cheese platter and the little one did cheese and grapes. I loved the cheese platter and would highly recommend it. For entrees we had the chicken, steak with shrimp and the kiddo had chicken nuggets. My mother said her chicken dish was very good and she liked it. My steak was cooked perfectly and the shrimp was great. The sauce served with the steak was amazing. For dessert my daughter had a yogurt parfait and the adults had cheesecake. We both loved the cheesecake. It was so moist and creamy, yum. My daughter ate four bread rolls and none of her meal. However they boxed it up for us and gave us a bag to carry it in. We headed back to our resort not long after our meal so the food was fine. That night she ate her entire meal.

Overall we loved our visit here. We thought that for the price it was worth the two dining credits. We will do this again with our little one.

Pros:

Atmosphere, views, service, food

Reviewed by cyoung Review Date: 02/01/2016

We went there without kids so that was our first mistake. The characters weren't important to us and they all got sad faces when we said we really didn't need our pictures with them. The food was okay. I had scallops for an appetizer and it came with one not very big scallop. I had steak and shrimp for the entree and ended up with about 5 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a piece of steak that I could have hidden in the palm of my hand along with 2 average shrimps. The cheesecake and strawberry desert consisted of cheesecake and half of a strawberry.

Pros:

eating in the castle

Cons:

not worth it

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 11/09/2015

We really enjoyed our dinner, the characters were interactive and spent time at the table chatting. Our server was excellent and kept checking on us and did a great job explaining the food and answering all our questions. I had the chicken and polenta and both were good, my husband had the pork and also enjoyed his food. The flourless cake tasted more like a brownie, but that was ok. It’s a little pricey for the food quality, but the experience makes up the difference.

Pros:

Characters and service

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

We decided to go here b/c we wanted a great meal for the adults with great food. I have 2 boys, so while they liked the princesses, but it wasn't anything crazy special for them (they were more into Donald, Mickey, Chip & Dale, etc. in the other places).
I figured for 2 dining tickets, it would have been amazing. I should've read the reviews first. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't high end like I'd expect.
The pork belly confit was pretty good but not great. The steak and shrimp, which came way too quickly (I was barely finished w/ my app, and I eat pretty quickly), wasn't what I was expecting. The meat quality was ok, but it wasn't a high end steak. The shrimp were fairly bland. The mashed potatoes were good, but nothing I couldn't make myself.
All in all, I would say to only go here if you have girls that will love the princesses. Otherwise, not worth it.

Pros:

The castle

Cons:

The food; price

Reviewed by jules2014 Review Date: 05/16/2015

My son and I ate here on May 13, 2015. While it is cool to be inside the castle, this dinner is ridiculously overpriced. I paid $147 and i thought that included the photo you take with Cinderella prior to the meal. Turns out since January of this year, it is no longer included and you now have to go on the disney photo pass website to purchase it separately for about $15 more. For $147, I feel the photo should be included. the food is decent, i have a food allergy and the chef did come out and speak with me. i had the salmon and it was good. my son had the steak, and he didnt think much of it. if you have little ones who want pics with the princesses, you might not mind paying the $147 just for that but since my son is already over 20, this was pretty much a wash for us. would have preferred to have spent that money elsewhere.

Pros:

the castle

Cons:

the rest

Reviewed by mlw17mi Review Date: 03/21/2015

So we actually came in Dec 2014. We had a party of 4 adults and one 2 year old. This was a first trip for 3 of the group including the 2 year old. Of course our little trooper was exhausted by his first day and fell asleep right before we arrived for our reservations. The staff kindly let us leave him in the stroller and we took our pictures with Cinderella and up the elevator we went. They were able to accommodate a table where we could keep the stroller mostly reclined yet out of the way of other guests. The princesses kindly took pictures with the "sleeping prince" and Sleeping Beauty joked about knowing a thing or two about sleeping herself. Our server was awesome and he brought a wand and sword for everyone at the table and referred to all the women as "Princess" (I've actually spotted him in one of the Disney Commercials presenting a tiara to a little girl on the Disney Channel lol it was fun to call family and tell them that's the same guy we had!! lol) The food came at a wonderful pace and everything was wonderful. Disappointed no Beef Barley soup as it was amazing our last trip. We all had apps varied from Shrimp, Pork Belly and salads. Since I'm writing this late I don't remember the entrée but it was fine. We had preordered a slipper dessert for a Birthday surprise and a crown dessert for a first visit. Both which were good according to the receivers but being on the Deluxe DP they had a bit too much dessert! My grandfather adored this place and primarily for the food. Of all the restaurants all week he kept referring to this being his favorite. My sister-in-law preferred the Coral Reef (which I didn't like at all) so it really comes to preference. I can't say how it was for the 2 year old as he actually slept the entire dinner! But it was great that for such a limited space they still accommodated him and made sure to include the sword etc just in case he woke up. This being the 3rd visit here for some of us I don't know if we'll continue to make it a must do. However, if you've never been, certainly if you have the dining plan (deluxe even easier since it's 2 TS) and would like to meet the princesses in a much easier no line atmosphere you should really try it. As far as concerns I read about no romance etc. I think the romance comes in the idea of it's Cinderella's Castle. There will be kids, it's geared to kids to meet the princesses. After all that's why it's a character meal. In the 3 visits I've seen 2 proposals. Enjoy it, embrace the characters and the atmosphere of being surrounded by a court of many pirates, princesses and princes. Soak up the Magic!!

Pros:

Accomodated a sleeping child, food, waiter

Reviewed by MelissaStone Review Date: 01/07/2015

Food was not good, service was terrible. Way over-price for the food and service, not worth the 2 dining credits.

Pros:

castle

Cons:

waiter was mean and rushing

Reviewed by SNC Review Date: 11/30/2014

My husband and I started off the first night of our honeymoon at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. I had heard that this was a nice romantic spot for couples, where people get engaged and celebrate honeymoons. Boy was I wrong! We had an 8:15 dinner reservation and there were TONS of little kids. Yelling toddlers, not children who would get a lot from this experience. The table next to us had three little boys dressed up as pirates who were very antsy (why would you do this to them??) We were seated at a really nice table next to the window, but the service was ho hum. Our meal was served about two minutes after our appetizers, so it was hard to focus on either and felt rushed. We both ordered the filet, which was nicely done. Princesses (Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine) entered the room one at a time and were announced during the entire dinner and came around for pictures. I did one or two happily, but then I started feeling like I was five. My husband received a plastic sword and I received a plastic wand. It was funny, but NOT Romantic. Very lovely to see the fireworks going off right next to our window and the novelty of being inside the castle made it worth it (although not sure $150 worth it…). We did it, but we will not be back! Will go to the French Restaurants at Epcot instead.

Pros:

Nice view of Fireworks, Food Pretty Good

Cons:

Tons of kids, NOT Romantic, Check-In was not friendly

Reviewed by mzznlink Review Date: 08/03/2014

This was our granddaughter's first trip to WDW, although my son's family lives 30 minutes from DL, she knows Mickey!
Anyway, my son and his wife planned a night out for just the 2 of them, dinner at the Coral Reef. We decided to take our granddaughter to the Castle for dinner, in the Cinderella dress we had gotten her.
She hammed it up with Cinderella, melting hearts of everyone watching.
Dinner was nice; fillets, mashed potatoes, & veggies. dessert sampling was good. Our granddaughter stuffed herself with rolls and cheese.
Some may say that a 1-year old won't remember any of it, I know my wife and I will!

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Price