Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/07/2019

This restaurant is absolutely fabulous. This was our favourite character meal of the week because of the food. My daughters aren't that interested in the characters though so that might be why (ages 13 and 17 years) but we all enjoy taking a picture with them when they come around. What we loved here was the food and the service. Both were excellent. They bring Nutella with the waffles and the tator tots were so amazing. They also bring a delicious cinnamon roll in the shape of Mickey and fruit when you start your meal. The coffee was very good too.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

My family and I eat here every trip. The food is consistently good. If you leave here hungry it is your fault.

Pros:

Family style.

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by DianeMarsden Review Date: 06/14/2019

We had a great experience at the Garden Grill. The food was delicious, there was a variety of choices in the family-style meal, we enjoyed interacting with characters, and even looking for hidden Mickeys. The rotating restaurant was cool when we got to look into the greenhouses as well.

Pros:

Variety of choices, family-style with refills available, unique theming

Cons:

limited choices for vegetarian (although we were there before anyone in our party was vegetarian, so they may have been able to accomodate)

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Good food, and plenty of it too

Pros:

Lots of time with Characters

Reviewed by PamBradshaw Review Date: 04/18/2019

Character meals isn’t something I usually choose but my travel buddy wanted to give it a whirl. I am so glad we decided to have a late lunch at the Garden Grille. The food was delicious and generous in portion size.

Pros:

Tasty food and pleasant atmosphere.

Cons:

The character costumes need to be refreshed.

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We’ve done 4 other character meals besides this one and this is our favorite. First the food is served family style. (We are not fans of buffets) The food was hot and plentiful. We liked there was a vegetarian main dish too (we had dinner there). There wasn’t a single complaint on any of the items but the sweet potato fries were a crowd favorite. We only nibbled dessert since we were stuffed from the main dishes. The character interactions were the best we ever had at a character meal. We were visited multiple times and there was actual interaction by the characters with our family and not just stopping by for a picture. My mother in law was concerned with the rotation of the restaurant but it was a non issue. She didn’t even realize it was moving.

Pros:

Great food - awesome character interactions

Reviewed by JessicaBonnell Review Date: 04/08/2019

We dined here Monday, January 28th for lunch. We were some of the very first seated for lunch service. It was just okay. We had a good server, but I felt like were being very rushed. He was not going to ask if we wanted more of anything, he was too concerned to get us the next thing, and then the bill. I have had many Disney meals, and never felt this rushed. The food was good, but not great. You know what you are going to get going into the meal, but the quality was not so great that it made the simple food any better. The best part of the meal was the experience of dining in a restaurant rotating through an attraction...plus characters! They did all come by at least twice and gave us lots of attention. If you are on the dining plan, then this is a great use of a 1 credit meal. We were not this trip, and therefore I do not think this was worth the $170 for two adults and a child. (including tip) I am glad I can say we did it, but most likely would not be back again.

Pros:

unique experience, character interaction, good for those with simple tastes

Cons:

price, felt rushed, set menu

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

The atmosphere is fun and the family style is cool. The food was good. We had a large group of 10 (8 adults), they serve the food in a large frying pan. It really isn't enough for everyone, we asked for more and by the time they brought more out, we were ready to leave. So this may be a good choice for a smaller group or family. The actual food is tasty and the characters come around frequently. Servers were very nice. I would try again maybe for the breakfast meal.

Pros:

great for smaller families, food is good, service is friendly, characters come around alot, the kids loved seeing Chip n Dale and Mickey. fun atmosphere, great for kids.

Cons:

Not enough food for a large group, food can take a while to come out. did not care for the dessert.

Reviewed by StephieEH Review Date: 09/30/2018

My family went to the last breakfast reservation and loved it. My son has sensory issues and I marked the reservation with allergy because they didn't have anything for sensory food issues. He only ate extra crispy bacon and they made him a mountain of bacon to eat. Staff allowed my sons stroller to be his chair so he felt safe and not overwhelmed.We saw all the characters multiple times and Mickey sat with my son and let him get comfortable before offering to hug him. Chip grabbed my son's over sized pen and used it as a sword with the waitress and they had a battle to entertain us.

Pros:

The staff and food was amazing! We saw Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale multiple times and they all took time with my son to make the day magical!

Cons:

High price

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

loved it!

Pros:

good food, great sticky buns, awesome character interactions

Cons:

after a while the spinning got to me