Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2019

I have gone to this restaurant on most trips over 27 years. It has gone way downhill. Instead of 3 meats, there were only 2. There was no kid items given other then 4 cookies for 3 kids.

Pros:

There were 4 characters.

Cons:

The price was high. No refill were offered.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/20/2019

I thought this was a buffet. It turned out to be family style. Definitely not worth the money for the food. Characters came around a lot That was the only plus.

Pros:

Character dining

Cons:

Price was too high. Quality of food was not great

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2019

We (party of 3) ate here at 2:05pm, Tuesday, 12/18/18. The restaurant was very busy. My review is a little tainted by our server that was rushing around waiting on people and not hiding the fact that she evidently didn't want to be there. Before the meal was over I was wishing we had never come here. I asked her to bring little to no salad as we were hungry for the dinner. No use she brought a full bowl and then acted upset when she ended up taking most of it back. She brought enough turkey for one person and almost no gravy. Again she was upset when I asked for more turkey and gravy. I went the entire meal without a drink refill. The food was just below average, the reason I gave the grill such a high rating as 3 - it was edible. At $52 per person, plus drink and tax and a suggested 18% tip we shall not eat here again.

Pros:

We saw several characters - Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale

Cons:

Service and food that I wouldn't have eaten if we weren't at Disney.

Reviewed by Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

a different character dining experience than the usual ones.

Pros:

one of the few places you'll find chip and dale!

Cons:

I was not impressed with the food

Reviewed by Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

Our server was great, and our boys loved the characters, but that's where the good ends.
The food wasn't gross, but it was kind of blah. I made a special point to come here, remembering it from when I was a kid. Back then, it wasn't a character restaurant, but the lands you saw as you rotated were much more extensive. As background, it's a rotating restaurant where you pass by a number of 'scenes' as you rotate, including a jungle, farm, etc.
We (my mom joined us, so we had both been there way back when and again now) remembered monkeys in the jungle scene and another scene with lightning during a thunder storm. Neither were present, so they must have changed it.
The food was nothing special; we should've gone to the countries instead. I won't be back here.

Pros:

Friendly service

Cons:

Food; atmosphere

Reviewed by GoRangers23 Review Date: 01/19/2015

My family has been going to this restaurant every two years since my oldest son was two ; he is 18 now. Normally this is a restaurant we put on our vacation "to do" list first. There has never been any reason we would skip this restaurant as we have always loved it. This last trip however, we were very disappointed! They changed the food since our last trip and it was not good at all! There are five people in my family, (three sons, myself and my husband) and none of us were happy with the food this time and we are not picky at all. The salad, which is normally fresh and crisp with very delicious ranch dressing was a little limp and the dressing was awful. It was tasteless and thin, which made the salad more soggy. The fish was fairly tasteless and the steak and turkey were just o.k. I really miss the fried fish they used to serve. It was great! The dessert was not very sweet and was pretty tart. None of us liked it and it wasn't eaten. Now, for me to say that, it had to be pretty bad. I LOVE desserts. I was SO disappointed in this dinner. It was the worst meal of our entire trip. Our server wasn't good either. Unless they change the menu and/or get a new chef who knows how to cook better food, we will absolutely not go back. I would never even have considered leaving a comment like this about this meal before our last trip. I really love this restaurant, but it needs some changes.

Pros:

The characters and the rotation of the restaurant

Cons:

The food

Reviewed by Krissi890 Review Date: 09/21/2014

I'm highly disappointed in this restaurant. We have been going to Disney for many many years and have never dined at this restaurant. We finally decided we should try it. We read the reviews on it and I'm concerned as to why there is positive reviews on this restaurant. The restaurant is extremely dirty and the food... well... it's exactly like having a TV Dinner! Not worth the money at all! The positive was it was character dining (which the characters costumes were filthy as well) and the dessert skillet was pretty delicious. I was just here in September 2014, so this is a very recent review and my suggestion is to use your money elsewhere on a better dinner. 100% not worth it at all, even with the characters. Disney, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Pros:

Character Dining

Cons:

Dirty!

Reviewed by jjl181 Review Date: 03/24/2013

I had been wanting to eat here for a couple of years, so I decided to make a reservation this last trip. The scenery was lovely, we enjoyed the concept of the rotating dining room. The characters were great. There wasn't a lot of room to take pictures in front of the table with servers going by, but the characters made it work.
The food on the other hand was awful. I think the only halfway decent thing were the potatoes, and they weren't great either. Our server was very slow with bringing stuff to the table, especially the check. We saw two characters over again just waiting for the check.
I'm glad that we ended up trying it out, but wish it was much better. We will definitely not be going back.

Pros:

Scenery

Cons:

Food, Service

Reviewed by cholmberg Review Date: 01/21/2013

We ate here on Jan 18th. We will not go back. We sat on the lower level, and the rolls were good. But that was the best aspect of the meal. The salad was good, but average. My children would only eat the mac n cheese, and when asked to bring more than the cup that came with the first serving, he brought one more small bowl and that was it. They gobbled it up and we got no more. The beef was fair, and properly cooked. The fish was ok, the turkey was horribly salty and the dressing DRY. When asked for more beef, it was about 10 to 13 minutes in coming and it was the same size as the original portion, three small slices. Overpriced, in our opinion. Dessert was a berry dish we did not want or eat. almost $40 for a bowl of mac n cheese split between two kids. The characters were nice though, although they seemed to be in a hurry. . . which I do not know why, they came around three times. We were only there for one full revolution of the restaurant.

Pros:

the rolls, characters

Cons:

—

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/07/2019

This restaurant is absolutely fabulous. This was our favourite character meal of the week because of the food. My daughters aren't that interested in the characters though so that might be why (ages 13 and 17 years) but we all enjoy taking a picture with them when they come around. What we loved here was the food and the service. Both were excellent. They bring Nutella with the waffles and the tator tots were so amazing. They also bring a delicious cinnamon roll in the shape of Mickey and fruit when you start your meal. The coffee was very good too.

Pros:

Excellent food and service