Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Stacyf Review Date: 06/14/2015

We just got back from Disney. We are a party of nine and used the dining plan. This was our first time at Garden Grill. The service was amazing. The salad was yummy with fresh vegetables from the Land. The turkey and beef were cooked well and everyone enjoyed them. Only one of us ate the fish, but he liked it. All the sides were good and everyone loved dessert. For younger kids the characters were readily available and nobody felt rushed. For my family this will be a part of our next trip to Disney!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed by Krissi890 Review Date: 09/21/2014

I'm highly disappointed in this restaurant. We have been going to Disney for many many years and have never dined at this restaurant. We finally decided we should try it. We read the reviews on it and I'm concerned as to why there is positive reviews on this restaurant. The restaurant is extremely dirty and the food... well... it's exactly like having a TV Dinner! Not worth the money at all! The positive was it was character dining (which the characters costumes were filthy as well) and the dessert skillet was pretty delicious. I was just here in September 2014, so this is a very recent review and my suggestion is to use your money elsewhere on a better dinner. 100% not worth it at all, even with the characters. Disney, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Pros:

Character Dining

Cons:

Dirty!

Reviewed by jjl181 Review Date: 03/24/2013

I had been wanting to eat here for a couple of years, so I decided to make a reservation this last trip. The scenery was lovely, we enjoyed the concept of the rotating dining room. The characters were great. There wasn't a lot of room to take pictures in front of the table with servers going by, but the characters made it work.
The food on the other hand was awful. I think the only halfway decent thing were the potatoes, and they weren't great either. Our server was very slow with bringing stuff to the table, especially the check. We saw two characters over again just waiting for the check.
I'm glad that we ended up trying it out, but wish it was much better. We will definitely not be going back.

Pros:

Scenery

Cons:

Food, Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/20/2019

I thought this was a buffet. It turned out to be family style. Definitely not worth the money for the food. Characters came around a lot That was the only plus.

Pros:

Character dining

Cons:

Price was too high. Quality of food was not great

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2019

We (party of 3) ate here at 2:05pm, Tuesday, 12/18/18. The restaurant was very busy. My review is a little tainted by our server that was rushing around waiting on people and not hiding the fact that she evidently didn't want to be there. Before the meal was over I was wishing we had never come here. I asked her to bring little to no salad as we were hungry for the dinner. No use she brought a full bowl and then acted upset when she ended up taking most of it back. She brought enough turkey for one person and almost no gravy. Again she was upset when I asked for more turkey and gravy. I went the entire meal without a drink refill. The food was just below average, the reason I gave the grill such a high rating as 3 - it was edible. At $52 per person, plus drink and tax and a suggested 18% tip we shall not eat here again.

Pros:

We saw several characters - Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale

Cons:

Service and food that I wouldn't have eaten if we weren't at Disney.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2019

I have gone to this restaurant on most trips over 27 years. It has gone way downhill. Instead of 3 meats, there were only 2. There was no kid items given other then 4 cookies for 3 kids.

Pros:

There were 4 characters.

Cons:

The price was high. No refill were offered.

Reviewed by Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

Our server was great, and our boys loved the characters, but that's where the good ends.
The food wasn't gross, but it was kind of blah. I made a special point to come here, remembering it from when I was a kid. Back then, it wasn't a character restaurant, but the lands you saw as you rotated were much more extensive. As background, it's a rotating restaurant where you pass by a number of 'scenes' as you rotate, including a jungle, farm, etc.
We (my mom joined us, so we had both been there way back when and again now) remembered monkeys in the jungle scene and another scene with lightning during a thunder storm. Neither were present, so they must have changed it.
The food was nothing special; we should've gone to the countries instead. I won't be back here.

Pros:

Friendly service

Cons:

Food; atmosphere

Reviewed by GoRangers23 Review Date: 01/19/2015

My family has been going to this restaurant every two years since my oldest son was two ; he is 18 now. Normally this is a restaurant we put on our vacation "to do" list first. There has never been any reason we would skip this restaurant as we have always loved it. This last trip however, we were very disappointed! They changed the food since our last trip and it was not good at all! There are five people in my family, (three sons, myself and my husband) and none of us were happy with the food this time and we are not picky at all. The salad, which is normally fresh and crisp with very delicious ranch dressing was a little limp and the dressing was awful. It was tasteless and thin, which made the salad more soggy. The fish was fairly tasteless and the steak and turkey were just o.k. I really miss the fried fish they used to serve. It was great! The dessert was not very sweet and was pretty tart. None of us liked it and it wasn't eaten. Now, for me to say that, it had to be pretty bad. I LOVE desserts. I was SO disappointed in this dinner. It was the worst meal of our entire trip. Our server wasn't good either. Unless they change the menu and/or get a new chef who knows how to cook better food, we will absolutely not go back. I would never even have considered leaving a comment like this about this meal before our last trip. I really love this restaurant, but it needs some changes.

Pros:

The characters and the rotation of the restaurant

Cons:

The food

Reviewed by JessicaBonnell Review Date: 04/08/2019

We dined here Monday, January 28th for lunch. We were some of the very first seated for lunch service. It was just okay. We had a good server, but I felt like were being very rushed. He was not going to ask if we wanted more of anything, he was too concerned to get us the next thing, and then the bill. I have had many Disney meals, and never felt this rushed. The food was good, but not great. You know what you are going to get going into the meal, but the quality was not so great that it made the simple food any better. The best part of the meal was the experience of dining in a restaurant rotating through an attraction...plus characters! They did all come by at least twice and gave us lots of attention. If you are on the dining plan, then this is a great use of a 1 credit meal. We were not this trip, and therefore I do not think this was worth the $170 for two adults and a child. (including tip) I am glad I can say we did it, but most likely would not be back again.

Pros:

unique experience, character interaction, good for those with simple tastes

Cons:

price, felt rushed, set menu

Reviewed by Segray85 Review Date: 05/11/2015

Our family of 5 ate here on May 2,2015. We had the dining plan so I'm not sure how much we paid. The restaurant was very nice. Our table had a great view of Living with the Land. We were able to meet Chip, Dale, Pluto and Mickey. The food was okay. We were served salad, rolls, turkey, beef, mashed potatoes, sweet potato fries, macaroni and cheese, broccoli and rice. I can honestly say that there wasn't a single item that really stood out to me... It was all just okay. I only recommend this meal to families with small children or those who enjoy bland food.

Pros:

Friendly staff, characters

Cons:

Food was just okay