Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2019

We (party of 3) ate here at 2:05pm, Tuesday, 12/18/18. The restaurant was very busy. My review is a little tainted by our server that was rushing around waiting on people and not hiding the fact that she evidently didn't want to be there. Before the meal was over I was wishing we had never come here. I asked her to bring little to no salad as we were hungry for the dinner. No use she brought a full bowl and then acted upset when she ended up taking most of it back. She brought enough turkey for one person and almost no gravy. Again she was upset when I asked for more turkey and gravy. I went the entire meal without a drink refill. The food was just below average, the reason I gave the grill such a high rating as 3 - it was edible. At $52 per person, plus drink and tax and a suggested 18% tip we shall not eat here again.

Pros:

We saw several characters - Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale

Cons:

Service and food that I wouldn't have eaten if we weren't at Disney.

Reviewer: aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

The atmosphere is fun and the family style is cool. The food was good. We had a large group of 10 (8 adults), they serve the food in a large frying pan. It really isn't enough for everyone, we asked for more and by the time they brought more out, we were ready to leave. So this may be a good choice for a smaller group or family. The actual food is tasty and the characters come around frequently. Servers were very nice. I would try again maybe for the breakfast meal.

Pros:

great for smaller families, food is good, service is friendly, characters come around alot, the kids loved seeing Chip n Dale and Mickey. fun atmosphere, great for kids.

Cons:

Not enough food for a large group, food can take a while to come out. did not care for the dessert.

Reviewer: StephieEH Review Date: 09/30/2018

My family went to the last breakfast reservation and loved it. My son has sensory issues and I marked the reservation with allergy because they didn't have anything for sensory food issues. He only ate extra crispy bacon and they made him a mountain of bacon to eat. Staff allowed my sons stroller to be his chair so he felt safe and not overwhelmed.We saw all the characters multiple times and Mickey sat with my son and let him get comfortable before offering to hug him. Chip grabbed my son's over sized pen and used it as a sword with the waitress and they had a battle to entertain us.

Pros:

The staff and food was amazing! We saw Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale multiple times and they all took time with my son to make the day magical!

Cons:

High price

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

loved it!

Pros:

good food, great sticky buns, awesome character interactions

Cons:

after a while the spinning got to me

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Ate here for Thanksgiving one year but I think the menu is the same year round. It's family style buffet, you can get as much as you want. The whole restaurant rotates which is really cool. Get the meet Chip and Dale and some main Disney characters. Small selection of food, but good food

Pros:

Meet Chip and Dale, room rotates, usually can get a reservation, good food

Cons:

Limited food selection, have to pay attention to kids (you should anyhow) but I think someone has gotten hurt on the rotating mechanism.

Reviewer: Val Sim Review Date: 09/27/2018

This is by far our favorite Character Dining experience. We first stumbled upon this because my daughter's favorite characters are Chip and Dale. Once we arrived and found out that you sit in a slowly rotating restaurant with platters of food brought to you, we were hooked. Plus the food has been grown here! There has never been a meal we haven't enjoyed here. The other great perk is that the characters come to you, usually at least two times during the meal. My daughter is now grown and a couple of years ago we went just the two of us and still enjoyed this experience. You also get a peak at part of the Living Land Ride while the restaurant is turning. Never disappointed with this one!!

Pros:

The great food. The time to spend with the characters.

Reviewer: Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

a different character dining experience than the usual ones.

Pros:

one of the few places you'll find chip and dale!

Cons:

I was not impressed with the food

Reviewer: jessgallam Review Date: 09/26/2018

Best way to get character autographs! Love seeing Mickey and friends. All you can eat brought to your table and really good food!

Pros:

All you can eat from your table no lines. Characters

Cons:

If you have severe motion sickness this might get you?? Restaurant slowly rotates.

Reviewer: Connie L Review Date: 09/26/2018

Great tasting food fresh from Epcot Center. Alot of variety for everyone; adults,kids and vegetarians. Servings are substantial.

Pros:

Huge variety of delicious foods. The rotating restaurant with constantly changing views. Characters are friendly.

Cons:

None that I can think of.

Reviewer: KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This review is another one I am glad to write. In 3 straight trips this has been a good solid meal with incredible character interaction. The place is so small if you take an hour to eat there you will see the characters 3 times and as for the food the waitress kept checking to make sure we were full and cheerfully brought us back a huge platter of turkey because we were hitting the turkey hard.

Pros:

The characters and the food