Reviews of Chefs de France - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Chefs de France Dining Location

Read more about Chefs de France including a link to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
France - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/28/2019

My work and I ate dinner here on January 10, 2019. We both had the onion soup whic was very good. My wife had the salmon and I had the Beef Bourguignon. My wife liked the salmon. However, the beef was dry and over cooked. The bottom of one of the pieces was burned and hard. Not something I would ever order again. Also, because the restaurant is popular, the tables are close together and the room is VERY noisy.

Pros:

Servers were very good and the atmosphere was appropriate for the setting.

Cons:

Noisy. Not all of the food was worth the price. Not a consistent quality.

Reviewer: tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate at Chefs de France for lunch on Wednesday December 5th which was excellent and not a “signature” two credit restaurant like Monsieur Paul of which we ate at on Tuesday December 4th for dinner and was horrible. It was cold out that morning on Wednesday December 5th and the hostess standing outside, while obviously cold, greeted everyone with a smile checking in. We had reservations that I made six months in advance online but they were letting in walk-ins with no reservations. The french onion soup is AMAZING! By the time I got done eating that I hardly had room for my entree which was Macaroni Gratin - similar to mac & cheese. Good service and beautiful restaurant.

Pros:

French onion soup, far superior to Monsieur Paul upstairs

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 11/24/2018

Service was a bit slow. Filet ordered as medium came out as rare. Braised beef was good, the baked macaroni was a bit dry.

Pros:

Taken on time for reservation.

Cons:

Extremely busy restaurant. Food just ok.

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Party of 5 ate here Labor Day weekend. This is a favorite of ours but this time found it disappointing. Ordered our usuals. French onion soup, steak and augratin potatoes. My husband always ordered a seafood dish and they took it off the menu. It took forever to get our food, it wasnt full. Our waiter seemed like he had other things to do as you could never find him. The food just wasnt the quality thst we were used to having. We probably will try somewhere else next and maybe revisit later. FYI on dining plan in the past was able to sub dessert for soup or salad was told cant do that anymore. Not sure if true or not

Pros:

French onion soup

Cons:

Wasnt up to quality this time

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

We love eating here my husband loves their salmon. We always end up talking to the waiter about what part of France they are from. We are from Wisconsin and a few want to be Chefs and wanted to visit our states cheese making facilities.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

some of the food is very rich

Reviewer: Kathy Review Date: 09/30/2018

We only had dinner here once and it was certainly memorable. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and were lucky enough to be seated by a window so we could people watch while waiting for our food. My husband and I both had the beef bourguignon and it was delicious not to mention a huge portion. Our waiter was super friendly despite the language barriers between us but we understood each other perfectly.All in all we loved it. yes it's crowded and a bit loud but it's certainly a place we will go back to. Would highly recommend!

Pros:

Food and service and atmosphere! Everything!

Reviewer: Julianne Farrell Review Date: 09/30/2018

I had dinner at Chef de France in July for the first time. I am a very picky eater and was nervous there wouldn’t be anything for me to eat. My family and I enjoyed the food a lot and are excited to eat there again.

Pros:

Great food and new experience for us

Cons:

Service was a little slow and our waitress had a little bit of a hard time understanding us

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Have only been here once, but had a really good meal. Whole family really enjoyed it. Waiter was very friendly, and we were seated within minutes of arriving. They give you plenty of time to look over the menu, we never felt rushed.

Pros:

Good meal

Reviewer: CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Love Chefs De France

Pros:

We've eaten here twice and really enjoyed our meals. Both times we got the pre fixe dinners. Well worth the price. 2016 I had the salmon and my husband had the short ribs both were delicious. In 2017 we were there with my adult children and we ll had the pre fixe meals. I had the Lyonaisse chicken and my husband had the short ribs, both meals were delicious, younger son and his fiancè had the macaroni and cheese both said it was the best mac and cheese they have eaten.

Cons:

Extremely hot in the restaurant both times we have been here, 2016 and 2017.

Reviewer: Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

My husband and I love eating here. The service is always good, the food is always excellent. We have never been disappointed in our experience here. The servers are great resources and more than happy to provide recommendations.

Pros:

Food is delicious. Quality is always good.

Cons:

The service can be very quick.