Reviews of Chefs de France - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Chefs de France Dining Location

Read more about Chefs de France including a link to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
France - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Party of 5 ate here Labor Day weekend. This is a favorite of ours but this time found it disappointing. Ordered our usuals. French onion soup, steak and augratin potatoes. My husband always ordered a seafood dish and they took it off the menu. It took forever to get our food, it wasnt full. Our waiter seemed like he had other things to do as you could never find him. The food just wasnt the quality thst we were used to having. We probably will try somewhere else next and maybe revisit later. FYI on dining plan in the past was able to sub dessert for soup or salad was told cant do that anymore. Not sure if true or not

Pros:

French onion soup

Cons:

Wasnt up to quality this time

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

We love eating here my husband loves their salmon. We always end up talking to the waiter about what part of France they are from. We are from Wisconsin and a few want to be Chefs and wanted to visit our states cheese making facilities.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

some of the food is very rich

Reviewer: Kathy Review Date: 09/30/2018

We only had dinner here once and it was certainly memorable. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and were lucky enough to be seated by a window so we could people watch while waiting for our food. My husband and I both had the beef bourguignon and it was delicious not to mention a huge portion. Our waiter was super friendly despite the language barriers between us but we understood each other perfectly.All in all we loved it. yes it's crowded and a bit loud but it's certainly a place we will go back to. Would highly recommend!

Pros:

Food and service and atmosphere! Everything!

Reviewer: Julianne Farrell Review Date: 09/30/2018

I had dinner at Chef de France in July for the first time. I am a very picky eater and was nervous there wouldn’t be anything for me to eat. My family and I enjoyed the food a lot and are excited to eat there again.

Pros:

Great food and new experience for us

Cons:

Service was a little slow and our waitress had a little bit of a hard time understanding us

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Have only been here once, but had a really good meal. Whole family really enjoyed it. Waiter was very friendly, and we were seated within minutes of arriving. They give you plenty of time to look over the menu, we never felt rushed.

Pros:

Good meal

Reviewer: CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Love Chefs De France

Pros:

We've eaten here twice and really enjoyed our meals. Both times we got the pre fixe dinners. Well worth the price. 2016 I had the salmon and my husband had the short ribs both were delicious. In 2017 we were there with my adult children and we ll had the pre fixe meals. I had the Lyonaisse chicken and my husband had the short ribs, both meals were delicious, younger son and his fiancè had the macaroni and cheese both said it was the best mac and cheese they have eaten.

Cons:

Extremely hot in the restaurant both times we have been here, 2016 and 2017.

Reviewer: Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

My husband and I love eating here. The service is always good, the food is always excellent. We have never been disappointed in our experience here. The servers are great resources and more than happy to provide recommendations.

Pros:

Food is delicious. Quality is always good.

Cons:

The service can be very quick.

Reviewer: Joel0917 Review Date: 09/26/2018

I've been to Paris and this feels like Paris. My wife and i Dined here during F&W festival and it was a nice change to sit and have dinner after hitting food stands all day.

Pros:

quality of food

Cons:

must have reservations!

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

We have been here multiple times for me it’s not my favorite But for my husband it’s his, he says the fillet is his favorite out of all the dining. A few times I felt like the servers were “snobby” but that’s not always the case.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Can feel unwelcome. Tables are extremely close

Reviewer: elainep Review Date: 09/15/2018

Had a 6:30 ADR at Chefs de France at Epcot on July 4th. The Tables in Wonderland discount isn’t applicable on the holiday and since the restaurant doesn’t accept it at dinner anyway, I figured I wasn’t really losing anything, especially since they feature a 3-course prix fix for $39.99. Started with the lobster bisque (excellent) and a glass of Pouilly-Fuisse (also excellent) and chose the salmon for my entrée (always good here, and I remembered to order it a bit more well done). It was served with long grain and wild rice and broccoli—felt like I was eating healthy (despite indulging in the warm baguette with butter at the start of the meal). For dessert, I selected the apple tart, which was fine but would have been way better had it been served warm. Overall, though, a nice dining experience with great service by a young lady whose name I unfortunately can’t remember.

Pros:

Prix fix menu option, somewhat authentic French bistro atmosphere

Cons:

No Tables discount at dinner