Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by jlmatheo Review Date: 11/25/2014

Hot dogs and fries are great at Casey's! The dogs were large and juicy.
Seating inside is really lacking. More tables need to be added. There was plenty of space, just a lack of tables.

Pros:

Delicious hot dogs!

Cons:

lack of indoor seating

Reviewed by Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

11/08/14 - I have always enjoed Casey's Corner. This vist I had the polish sausage with caramelized onions and stone ground mustard - a great flavor combo! The bun was cold and somewhat stale - really needed to be steamed or grilled to warm it up and bring it back to life.

I really missed the continuious loop of Goofy sports cartoon that used to be shown in the back room.

Pros:

Price and Convience

Cons:

No steamed buns

Reviewed by marsdnr3 Review Date: 06/15/2014

I ordered the mini corn dogs for a snack While I waited for the parade. The fixing bar has everything you could want on a hot dog. Was very tasty and enjoyable, they mini corn dogs are served in a cup I just put the fixings over the top and ate them with a fork, so it was also not a messy snack.

Pros:

Quick spot to get a snack

Cons:

Not enough Seatting

Reviewed by fdmarks Review Date: 04/28/2014

This a fun place to grab a quick bite. The portions are generous and the service is fast. My wife and I had the chile dogs with an order of fries and they were quite good. My DD had the barbeque slaw dog and fries. My DS ordered the sausage and fries. We all had sodas to drink. The bill came to about $70, making it the cheapest lunch of our trip. There was ample seating available with a choice of many tables. The CM who took our order was very friendly and our food came fast. This is a great place to relax and enjoy a quick lunch.

Pros:

Price and quick service

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by wdwgrandma Review Date: 04/26/2014

ate here in mid March (spring break time). with my daughter and grandaughter--what fun. I don't often eat hotdogs, and this was a Disney treat for me. luv the larger seating area, and grand found us a table outside. We enjoy this and have memories here--isn't that what Disney is for many of us?--memories!

Pros:

great cms and hot dog

Reviewed by emmhorton Review Date: 12/14/2013

Mixed feelings- my spouse did not like his food and left most of it. My daughter and I split a chili cheese dog and actually really enjoyed it. The restaurant was very crowded. People were holding tables when they didn't even have their food yet. We had to venture down by the water, by the smoking area to find a place to sit. Not sure if the food was worth that!

Pros:

Cons:

crowded, no tables

Reviewed by tinyallison Review Date: 12/12/2013

Favorite place for lunch in the Magic Kingdom! My boyfriend really enjoys the chili dogs and I get the mini corn dogs. The lines for Casey Corner are always so long! We got lucky once with a short line. If you want to eat here, I hope you don't mind waiting.

Pros:

Choices

Cons:

Line

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

the corn dog nuggets were awesome, but all the other food we got was cold and the line moved very slow

Pros:

corn dog nuggets

Cons:

long wait, cold food

Reviewed by chlobug26 Review Date: 09/21/2013

We've been to Disney four times in four years and never eaten here. We finally went for lunch on the last day of our vacation, 9/16. This restaurant really does itself a disservice with the lack of indoor seating. The theme is great and very Main Street USA. Its a shame customers only get to enjoy it while they order. We were lucky to find a seat in the shade as other families baked in the sun. A pesky duck bit a little girl next to us who was minding her own business. I'm sure she was more scared than hurt. The food was good, but didn't feel so great walking around with a heavy stomach full of chili dog, in Florida heat. This chocoholic enjoyed the brownie more than anything. Not so sure we will be back, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Pros:

Cute theme

Cons:

Seating is an issue.

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

The BBQ slaw dog can be split between two people and is very tasty. Apples instead of fries is a refreshing choice. The Magic Kingdom does not do food well, but this was a pleasant and tasty place to eat.

Pros:

generous portons.

Cons:

overpriced, complicated seating