Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewer: Snemma Review Date: 06/30/2016

This was our first time going here, but our group of 8 couldn't decide on what to eat, so make an executive decision to try here figuring it would be fast. I was wrong. Though the counter staff was trying their best, food just wouldn't come out as quickly as needed. With such a limited menu, I can't figure out what the hold up was. It got so bad, that it was almost impossible to get to the condiment station. And when I did, there was no ketchup.

Pros:

Everyone tried real hard

Cons:

Crowd and wait

Reviewer: holbrook Review Date: 06/21/2016

This is just a must do for me and my son. It's been our tradition since he was 3 and is a 1st day, bucket list item every visit.

Ok menu but great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

Pros:

atmosphere, seating, piano

Cons:

service

Reviewer: mishawnam Review Date: 02/18/2016

My first time eating here. Basically ate here for the convenience of its location. Loved the theming and atmosphere, really cute. Ordered the basic chili dog with fries and cotton candy. After ordering we headed out and got a seat. Loved our view of Main St. and the castle. My chili dog was so good. My daughter enjoyed the fries and watching the castle show as we ate. The cotton candy was so good. You could easily share your meal here. It was great for a quick bite to eat. But I wouldn't want to do the rides after this heavy meal.

Pros:

Food, seating, cotton candy

Reviewer: ktuckermk Review Date: 06/25/2015

Heading out after a long day / night, it was nice that they were still open for late night munchies before heading back to the room.

Pros:

Open late!

Reviewer: cutter Review Date: 06/05/2015

Casey's Corner is basically a large, indoor, hotdog stand. We ordered a basic Dog, Chilli Cheese Dog and BBQ Slaw Dog along with Ballpark Nacho's. All were good, large amount and all the dogs came with fries. Our billed totaled $43.15. The downside of this is it is very cramped, busy and hectic. The lines were packed with people ordering and trying to navigate through here with a full tray is very difficult. The condiments area is up against the wall with a very small area to set your tray. I witnessed one poor lady spill her entire tray on the floor. Fortunately, the staff here did see it happened and promptly replaced her order. The Corner is a good place to eat but be prepared for typical Disney Crowds inside.

Pros:

quick service

Cons:

hectic during peak season

Reviewer: sreynolds5 Review Date: 02/20/2015

Love Casey's. Corn dog nuggets and skinny fries are yummy. Typical negative aspects: long lines, not nearly enough seating (though I understand they are working on an expanded seating area). We sat on the curb outside to eat.

Pros:

Corn Dog Nuggets!

Cons:

NO Seating

Reviewer: Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/15/2015

We had not been to Caseys for many years and my husband was anxious to try their new menu. We arrived early on a very cold day for lunch and because the seating area is just beyond the shopping area we were able to wait indoors (thank heavens because it was freezing outside!) Because the restaurant had not opened yet, we were able to stake out a table and I stood by the rope blocking the inside entrance. For a little bit of Disney Magic, I will say that I was wearing my Birthday Pin. When a cast member saw my pin she came over, said Happy Birthday and handed my a bag of Cracker Jack! What a wonderful surprise! I was worried that I would be ignored when the restaurant opened as I could see people standing outside the exterior door. Thankfully, when they opened the restaurant, I was allowed in at the same time as the exterior waiting guests. They had plenty of ordering stations open, but one of them was malfunctioning (mine of course), as soon as they realized it, they moved me to the front of another line. My son and I ordered the chili cheese dog and my husband a plain hot dog. The buns were soft and just the right size to hold the dog and all the fixings. The dogs were hot and tasted incredibly good. My husband loaded his dog with all the toppings while I limited mine to additional cheese. We all loaded our french fries with cheese, salsa, onions and I grabbed some pickles on the side. Not as great a toppings bar as Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills but acceptable. I have only two complaints, first that I felt like we were being stalked by vultures while eating because there is so little indoor seating; second, there is only one toppings bar that is tucked into a corner resulting in a lot of crowding around the bar. While I would not call this a "must do" destination to eat, I would return there for a quick meal.

Pros:

Wonderful hot dogs

Cons:

inadequate indoor seating, crowded toppings bar

Reviewer: CinderellaGirl Review Date: 01/26/2015

My boyfriend and I have made a tradition out of heading to the MK right after checking in to our hotel, and making Casey's our first stop! The food is always hot and delicious, and hits the spot after spending the morning traveling! The location is great, sometimes we're able to see Dream Along with Mickey, or the parade go by as we're eating outside! The toppings bar provides anything that you could want on a hot dog, even cheese sauce! I like to get the corn dog nuggets (delicious!) and my boyfriend likes the chili cheese dog. The one downside is that there is a serious lack of seating, especially during peak lunch time.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

Lack of seating

Reviewer: jlmatheo Review Date: 11/25/2014

Hot dogs and fries are great at Casey's! The dogs were large and juicy.
Seating inside is really lacking. More tables need to be added. There was plenty of space, just a lack of tables.

Pros:

Delicious hot dogs!

Cons:

lack of indoor seating

Reviewer: Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

11/08/14 - I have always enjoed Casey's Corner. This vist I had the polish sausage with caramelized onions and stone ground mustard - a great flavor combo! The bun was cold and somewhat stale - really needed to be steamed or grilled to warm it up and bring it back to life.

I really missed the continuious loop of Goofy sports cartoon that used to be shown in the back room.

Pros:

Price and Convience

Cons:

No steamed buns