Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by Lanmon Review Date: 12/10/2017

I heard about Caseys Corner and am glad to have their corn dogs as an afternoon snack. One received 8 corn dogs, enough to fill you up. Yummy!!

Pros:

Great corn dogs

Cons:

Seating availability

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/25/2017

We ate here in Sept and everyone ordered hot dogs with either kraut, or the loaded hot dogs which had chili, cheese, mac n cheese. They had two sizes if you want to share order the large size its worth your money. The smaller ones are just as good for individuals but you spend more $. We always enjoy this place but hate the long lines and having to find a table.

Pros:

Good hot dogs

Cons:

long lines limited seating

Reviewed by Snemma Review Date: 11/14/2016

Though we all liked the food, the layout of the service area made it almost impossible to enjoy. It was impossible to get to the condiment counter, and, once you did, everything was empty. Eventually, the mass of potential customers had to help each other out by passing trays around to fill orders once they were called.

Pros:

Portion Size and Quality of Food

Cons:

Layout of restaurant

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

The corn dogs were OK but we really didn't like them and had to go get food somewhere else.

There are BARELY any places to eat inside, so you have to go outside and wait for a table to open up, then when you DO get one, you have to fight the ducks to keep them from stealing your food.

Pros:

traditional baseball food options

Cons:

crowded and slow service

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 10/07/2016

Hot dogs and corn dog nuggets were awesome. Still not enough places to sit inside or out, but a really good quick service option on main street.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2016

ate here 9/14 on DP and used credit late night since it was late and at earlier in the day at Skippers and didn't really like it. We ordered 2 footlong with slaw. It was huge dh & I could have easily shared 1 meal. I found a table while dh stood in line. It took almost 20 min to order and receive food. There were other families around me who complained the entire time about the wait and after getting their food took a few bites and left everything sitting there. This was really late that night with EMH and the park was starting to clear out. The castmembers were trying to clean up quickly and it was a shame that people don't have the common sense to clean their messes up. The food was awesome and this was only the 2nd time we ate here and will always try to eat here on future trips. Wanted to try the frozen lemonade but didn't come with DP and didn't want to spend the extra $. maybe next time.

Pros:

nostalgic,location

Cons:

always busy

Reviewed by Snemma Review Date: 06/30/2016

This was our first time going here, but our group of 8 couldn't decide on what to eat, so make an executive decision to try here figuring it would be fast. I was wrong. Though the counter staff was trying their best, food just wouldn't come out as quickly as needed. With such a limited menu, I can't figure out what the hold up was. It got so bad, that it was almost impossible to get to the condiment station. And when I did, there was no ketchup.

Pros:

Everyone tried real hard

Cons:

Crowd and wait

Reviewed by holbrook Review Date: 06/21/2016

This is just a must do for me and my son. It's been our tradition since he was 3 and is a 1st day, bucket list item every visit.

Ok menu but great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

Pros:

atmosphere, seating, piano

Cons:

service

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/18/2016

My first time eating here. Basically ate here for the convenience of its location. Loved the theming and atmosphere, really cute. Ordered the basic chili dog with fries and cotton candy. After ordering we headed out and got a seat. Loved our view of Main St. and the castle. My chili dog was so good. My daughter enjoyed the fries and watching the castle show as we ate. The cotton candy was so good. You could easily share your meal here. It was great for a quick bite to eat. But I wouldn't want to do the rides after this heavy meal.

Pros:

Food, seating, cotton candy

Reviewed by ktuckermk Review Date: 06/25/2015

Heading out after a long day / night, it was nice that they were still open for late night munchies before heading back to the room.

Pros:

Open late!