Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/18/2016

My first time eating here. Basically ate here for the convenience of its location. Loved the theming and atmosphere, really cute. Ordered the basic chili dog with fries and cotton candy. After ordering we headed out and got a seat. Loved our view of Main St. and the castle. My chili dog was so good. My daughter enjoyed the fries and watching the castle show as we ate. The cotton candy was so good. You could easily share your meal here. It was great for a quick bite to eat. But I wouldn't want to do the rides after this heavy meal.

Pros:

Food, seating, cotton candy

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 02/20/2015

Love Casey's. Corn dog nuggets and skinny fries are yummy. Typical negative aspects: long lines, not nearly enough seating (though I understand they are working on an expanded seating area). We sat on the curb outside to eat.

Pros:

Corn Dog Nuggets!

Cons:

NO Seating

Reviewed by CinderellaGirl Review Date: 01/26/2015

My boyfriend and I have made a tradition out of heading to the MK right after checking in to our hotel, and making Casey's our first stop! The food is always hot and delicious, and hits the spot after spending the morning traveling! The location is great, sometimes we're able to see Dream Along with Mickey, or the parade go by as we're eating outside! The toppings bar provides anything that you could want on a hot dog, even cheese sauce! I like to get the corn dog nuggets (delicious!) and my boyfriend likes the chili cheese dog. The one downside is that there is a serious lack of seating, especially during peak lunch time.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

Lack of seating

Reviewed by marsdnr3 Review Date: 06/15/2014

I ordered the mini corn dogs for a snack While I waited for the parade. The fixing bar has everything you could want on a hot dog. Was very tasty and enjoyable, they mini corn dogs are served in a cup I just put the fixings over the top and ate them with a fork, so it was also not a messy snack.

Pros:

Quick spot to get a snack

Cons:

Not enough Seatting

Reviewed by wdwgrandma Review Date: 04/26/2014

ate here in mid March (spring break time). with my daughter and grandaughter--what fun. I don't often eat hotdogs, and this was a Disney treat for me. luv the larger seating area, and grand found us a table outside. We enjoy this and have memories here--isn't that what Disney is for many of us?--memories!

Pros:

great cms and hot dog

Reviewed by dandnmom Review Date: 06/06/2013

Bought hotdogs for the entire family then sat at the tables while watching the parade - what a great way to spend some "down time." Staff was very friendly and helpful - dogs were of good quality (good - not great) and liked being able to top mine w/ a mix of toppings in the quantity I preferred (typical selection). Just wish there were more selections of toppings

Pros:

very quick service; friendly staff

Cons:

would like a few more options to top hotdogs

Reviewed by brittniqueen Review Date: 02/08/2013

If you like hotdogs this is where to go. I love the fact that you can get a chili cheese dog or a bbq pork slaw dog or even a plain hot dog. The fixing bar with sourkraut is great! And it is always a plus anywhere you can get hot cheese for your French fries!

Pros:

food always good

Reviewed by WeLoveTheHouseOfTheMouse Review Date: 01/02/2013

This is by-far my DH's favorite quick service. We eat here at least twice every time we visit the World (he has been known to eat it twice in one day though!).

Word to the wise: while one person is inside ordering, another person needs to be waiting for a seat! If you don't, you will probably eat standing up or sitting on the ground. Either way, it's worth it, but it's always nice to be able to take in the atmosphere of whatever is going on at the castle or on Main Street.

I always get the corn dog nuggets, and DH always get the bbq slaw dog (minus the slaw) with cotton candy for dessert. We have never been disappointed!

Pros:

food

Cons:

seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

The hotdogs were good and large enough to share

Pros:

Love the decor and the food was good

Cons:

busy place with long lines

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Family of 5 ate here Labor Day weekend. Guys ordered mac n cheese dog, husband ordered jalapeno dog. Large portion can actually split with someone, ended up thowing food away couldnt finish. As always no seating but was able to wait and find seating over by Plaza restaurant. Was there few weeks earlier and sat at Tomorrow land terrace but this week it was closed and roped off.

Pros:

Hot dogs plenty of food

Cons:

Long lines, no seating