Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/15/2015

We had not been to Caseys for many years and my husband was anxious to try their new menu. We arrived early on a very cold day for lunch and because the seating area is just beyond the shopping area we were able to wait indoors (thank heavens because it was freezing outside!) Because the restaurant had not opened yet, we were able to stake out a table and I stood by the rope blocking the inside entrance. For a little bit of Disney Magic, I will say that I was wearing my Birthday Pin. When a cast member saw my pin she came over, said Happy Birthday and handed my a bag of Cracker Jack! What a wonderful surprise! I was worried that I would be ignored when the restaurant opened as I could see people standing outside the exterior door. Thankfully, when they opened the restaurant, I was allowed in at the same time as the exterior waiting guests. They had plenty of ordering stations open, but one of them was malfunctioning (mine of course), as soon as they realized it, they moved me to the front of another line. My son and I ordered the chili cheese dog and my husband a plain hot dog. The buns were soft and just the right size to hold the dog and all the fixings. The dogs were hot and tasted incredibly good. My husband loaded his dog with all the toppings while I limited mine to additional cheese. We all loaded our french fries with cheese, salsa, onions and I grabbed some pickles on the side. Not as great a toppings bar as Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills but acceptable. I have only two complaints, first that I felt like we were being stalked by vultures while eating because there is so little indoor seating; second, there is only one toppings bar that is tucked into a corner resulting in a lot of crowding around the bar. While I would not call this a "must do" destination to eat, I would return there for a quick meal.

Pros:

Wonderful hot dogs

Cons:

inadequate indoor seating, crowded toppings bar

Reviewed by Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

11/08/14 - I have always enjoed Casey's Corner. This vist I had the polish sausage with caramelized onions and stone ground mustard - a great flavor combo! The bun was cold and somewhat stale - really needed to be steamed or grilled to warm it up and bring it back to life.

I really missed the continuious loop of Goofy sports cartoon that used to be shown in the back room.

Pros:

Price and Convience

Cons:

No steamed buns

Reviewed by emmhorton Review Date: 12/14/2013

Mixed feelings- my spouse did not like his food and left most of it. My daughter and I split a chili cheese dog and actually really enjoyed it. The restaurant was very crowded. People were holding tables when they didn't even have their food yet. We had to venture down by the water, by the smoking area to find a place to sit. Not sure if the food was worth that!

Pros:

Cons:

crowded, no tables

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

the corn dog nuggets were awesome, but all the other food we got was cold and the line moved very slow

Pros:

corn dog nuggets

Cons:

long wait, cold food

Reviewed by chlobug26 Review Date: 09/21/2013

We've been to Disney four times in four years and never eaten here. We finally went for lunch on the last day of our vacation, 9/16. This restaurant really does itself a disservice with the lack of indoor seating. The theme is great and very Main Street USA. Its a shame customers only get to enjoy it while they order. We were lucky to find a seat in the shade as other families baked in the sun. A pesky duck bit a little girl next to us who was minding her own business. I'm sure she was more scared than hurt. The food was good, but didn't feel so great walking around with a heavy stomach full of chili dog, in Florida heat. This chocoholic enjoyed the brownie more than anything. Not so sure we will be back, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Pros:

Cute theme

Cons:

Seating is an issue.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 04/01/2013

Wanted to try Casey's since last visit my mom traveled with us and loves hot dogs. We waited for an outside table and took turns ordering. Was disappointed that they didn't have kids meals option for dining plan so had to pay for meal. Liked the fixings bar but was rather small and only one person could use at a time and a young teen was very pushy reaching over me to get ketchup and almost caused a spill. The buns are huge but the hot dogs aren't just typical. Tried it but probably won't be back ended up eating fast so that a family with a handicapped child could have our table instead of eating on the sidewalk.

Pros:

nice location hot dogs

Cons:

seating no kids meals

Reviewed by FoodieBearz Review Date: 03/16/2013

If you just want a quick bite on the go while at the park, then definitely get the corn dog nuggets. They are delicious and you can simply get them by themselves with no combo (one of the cheapest snacks in the park) and you can munch them while walking around or standing in line. Do not use your counter service here if you are on the dining plan. Use your Counter Service at Wolfgang Express or Columbia Harbor House or Sunshine Seasons, not here. We had one Counter Service meal here and the hot dog combos were messy/too much bun weird chili/toppings with lackluster not very good fries and seating is hard to find.

Pros:

Corn dog nuggets

Cons:

Mediocre hot dogs, fries, hard to find seating

Reviewed by SimplyGoofy Review Date: 02/16/2013

In my opinion, this place is overrated. We stopped here for hot dogs one night while watching the nightly parade. Although the hot dogs weren't bad, the prices were very high. I can't justify eating here again, and even the kids agreed with me.

Pros:

Decent food

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

Went on a busy Saturday for lunch. I had the plant-based slaw dog and Mom had a regular chili dog with fries. The chili dog was pretty standard fare; the slaw dog was an absolute revelation! The dog is made by Beyond Meat, it was delicious and had a slightly firm texture, almost more like a sausage. The slaw on top was cabbage, sweet corn and a mild creamy sauce; it was flavorful and fresh. What a great new new way to enjoy a hot dog! The bad news is, getting through the line here was a nightmare, then waiting for our food was nearly as bad. I feel like this restaurant just wasn't designed to handle the volume of people that come through on a busy day. Even the mobile ordering pickup was a confused, crowded mess. We nearly despaired to find a place to sit. Hint - go across Main Street to the seating area behind the ice cream parlor, you'll have much better luck. (But then you can't hear the piano player playing ragtime tunes.)

Pros:

Delicious vegetarian hot dog and great entertainment from the pianist!

Cons:

Long wait to order, long wait to get your food.

Reviewed by Snemma Review Date: 11/14/2016

Though we all liked the food, the layout of the service area made it almost impossible to enjoy. It was impossible to get to the condiment counter, and, once you did, everything was empty. Eventually, the mass of potential customers had to help each other out by passing trays around to fill orders once they were called.

Pros:

Portion Size and Quality of Food

Cons:

Layout of restaurant